NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tapedeck

Marvel Disney Infinity

Looking great! The final character at the end...AWESOME.

Hopefully a few more N-E gamers pick up Infinity because of this. It's a great game and deserving of more awareness.

Thoughts?

Looks good. Still haven't got round to picking up Infinity despite being a massive Disney nut. Although it's a 2.0 edition, if you picked up this and one of the play sets from the original, would they work together? Or are they essentially completely separate games which will see a different range of play sets released on top of the base version?

Although I'm liking the Marvel theme, because we've had the likes of Lego Marvel it doesn't feel quite as novel. Give me a version with a Peter Pan play set and I'll be there Day 1!

Yep still works with the original. 2.0 as you say - but think you'll need 1.0. Depends what Disney release.

Figured it would get lost in the Infinity thread and due to the Marvel love on these forums, was worth opening up a new discussion.

I think most people are wanting the legacy Disney characters. I agree they would be brilliant.

The ToyBox mode in this game is GREAT fun too and with new playsets it will be another injection of life into the title. I can't wait. Ironman and spidey will be brilliant fun!

I guess there's only so much they can develop at once, and tying-in/promoting current films and franchises is probably the priority, but that nostalgia of classics will definitely drive some more sales (especially to us adults!)

If there are Marvel sets this year, there will definitely be Star Wars out next Christmas when Ep 7 is released. I'm actually surprised there isn't a Frozen set yet. I know there are Elsa and Anna figures, but given the success and critical acclaim it has had, and the fact that Frozen merchandise is selling out all over the world, surely its got to be on their list of films to turn into a set?

It's awesome to see Spider-man with the Avengers too :D

As he should!

stupid movie studios, rights issues... :zzz:

I guess there's only so much they can develop at once, and tying-in/promoting current films and franchises is probably the priority, but that nostalgia of classics will definitely drive some more sales (especially to us adults!)

If there are Marvel sets this year, there will definitely be Star Wars out next Christmas when Ep 7 is released. I'm actually surprised there isn't a Frozen set yet. I know there are Elsa and Anna figures, but given the success and critical acclaim it has had, and the fact that Frozen merchandise is selling out all over the world, surely its got to be on their list of films to turn into a set?

Totally agree. Think frozen took them by surprise? The frozen ToyBox disks are lovely too. I really think this franchise is going to boom. They need to be making a Classic Infinity game where it is all of the old Disney games such as Pinnochio, Dumbo, Snow White etc.

Totally agree. Think frozen took them by surprise? The frozen ToyBox disks are lovely too. I really think this franchise is going to boom. They need to be making a Classic Infinity game where it is all of the old Disney games such as Pinnochio, Dumbo, Snow White etc.

Epic Mickey Infinity?

I'm aware this is the Wii U thread for Marvel / Disney Infinity... But I've got a question about the PS4 version, and there isn't a thread for it and didn't know if it was worth creating one for this question.

Does anyone know if the PS4 version of this game come with all the Avengers models. When looking on the PS4 version on Amazon, it doesn't detail which figures it comes with and the image on reveals Iron Man, Thor and Black Widow.

I'd hope it'd also come with the other Avengers members too, as I assume the Wii U version does?

Apologies for the stupid off topic(ish) question.

@Murr, I think the game itself, the 'starter set' comes with those figures you've mentioned, and then you have to buy the other figures separately to upload them into the game and all the expansion missions/extra's they each bring with them.

Just rewatched the trailer. First time watching I somehow missed Groot and Rocket Racoon, great! :yay:

Sign in to follow this