NEurope
Serebii

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

I hope there's some more surprises left. I think Nintendo may win back my love today!

There will be. These are just Miyamoto's projects

I hate you @Zechs.

I subconsciously read the first two letters in your little hint. My stupid brain very quickly worked it out based on that.

I will have my revenge!

I don't want to know. I'm off now because someones going to ruin it. Damn social media :)

I obviously know one of them... cheers @zechs :)

To anyone wishing to remain spoiler free you might wish to stay inside this thread and not check the Nintendo Gaming sub-forum before the show is over as there is a thread revealing what's believed to be one of the leaked titles.

So if you're in here, stay here and don't move thread until after the conference is my advice, just a heads up. : peace:

To anyone wishing to remain spoiler free you might wish to stay inside this thread and not check the Nintendo Gaming sub-forum before the show is over as there is a thread revealing what's believed to be one of the leaked titles.

So if you're in here, stay here and don't move thread until after the conference is my advice, just a heads up. : peace:

Cheers for the heads up, but I've got a feeling I might all ready know the title in question due to a certain earlier post in this thread (which might still exist, no idea)

Welp, think I have indeed been spoiled, as said title seems to be VERY popular in the "What you're talking about" box on the chat room page :P

Edited by Debug Mode

At least it was just Miyamoto's 3 projects.

It will be better to get it straight from his mouth anyway.

Nintendo's Digital Event will be 47 minutes long. 5 minutes longer than last year, 1 minute shorter than their 2004 E3 presentation.

That's a good length! I always felt 30 mins was a bit too short but when watching the microsoft one yesterday, it dragged out for a bit TOO long :p

47 minutes, a day of interviews and hands-on demos and a Smash tournament seems pretty alright to me.

47 minutes, a day of interviews and hands-on demos and a Smash tournament seems pretty alright to me.

It's going to be a long exciting day. The gamepad is actually saving me in this instance, as my TV and laptop are on the same desk but it's not big enough to use both simultaneously.