NEurope
Serebii

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

I think it's fair to say that. Even if it were an hour long, it would still feel short compared to the marathon long events that their rivals just had...

Were MS and SONY conferences that long? Wow! They didn't feel that long tbh. At the end of them I felt like I's just watched a few games being shown amongst a crap ton of concept adverts. :heh:

Were MS and SONY conferences that long? Wow! They didn't feel that long tbh. At the end of them I felt like I's just watched a few games being shown amongst a crap ton of concept adverts. :heh:

Osnap. They need a Rawst Berry for that burn :p

Nearly fell asleep during the Microsoft and (especially) Sony conferences. But that could have something to do with 90% of their games looking and playing identical. Can't wait for some much needed Nintendo magic in just under three hours...

(Sunset Overdrive looks cool though)

That would have been the EA conference.

That would have been the EA conference.

Don't you mean the Conceptual Prototype Conference 2014.

But that could have something to do with 90% of their games looking and playing identical.
Best hope we don't see any Mario franchises in Nintendo's then.

Microsoft was decent, Sony was decent too with loads of boring stuff in the middle. Hopefully Nintendo will show us gameplay this evening instead of CGI teaser trailers. Don't understand how people can be so hyped for Uncharted 4 when all they showed was Uncharted being exactly the same as it always is.

Might as well have been a big pretty piece of artwork on the screen that reads YES, UNCHARTED 4 IS IS DEVELOPMENT... which we already knew. I hear what we saw was in-game at least, which is maybe a bit exciting for all those times we'll see flies land close up on Nate's face and fly off into the jungle.

Kinda excited for the Nintendo Treehouse stuff more than the digital event. I want to see some gameplay.

Edited by Guy

Going to miss the 'live' stream, I'll be on my way home when it starts. How do I go about finding a replay without being bombarded by spoilers on any gaming site I look?

Going to miss the 'live' stream, I'll be on my way home when it starts. How do I go about finding a replay without being bombarded by spoilers on any gaming site I look?

Would say go onto the eShop, but that's risky

IGN are said to have an exclusive Wii U game reveal after the Digital Event

On a more serious note, what is Nintendo doing today, and when? There's a Direct/Announcement at 5PM, the Smash Bros. tournament at midnight... What else in between?

Guys... I know Nintendo has more in store other than these two events, but I have no idea when they are. No help, here?

Guys... I know Nintendo has more in store other than these two events, but I have no idea when they are. No help, here?

There's the Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3. This will have gameplay demos, surprises etc. Today also features Miyamoto and his new projects.

That will run from 7:35pm to midnight

It also runs tomorrow & Thursday with more stuff

Tomorrow: 5:15pm to 2am

Thursday: 5:30pm to 1am

IGN's post digital event is for an hour from 6pm to 7pm too, and is said to show an exclusive Wii U game and has a very special guest.

All times are UK times. At time of posting it's 3:17pm

@Glen\-i

Regarding F-Zero....is this true?

Did this franchise actually ever exist?

I wonder how different to the usual Nintendo directs this is going to be. Feeling like it must be a different format due to the different name. Will it follow the quirky, light hearted style of its announcement? Or will it just be trailer after trailer after trailer? I'm excited.

@Glen\-i

Regarding F-Zero....is this true?

Did this franchise actually ever exist?

Exactly. F-Zero is just a collective work of our imaginations that manifested in a character created solely for Smash Bros.

mind-blown-2.gif

In all seriousness, it's just a square for F-Zero not being mentioned... Again...

Shiiiiiiittttt.....

Miyamoto's 3 new projects Leaked!

Someone's getting fired. Someone's getting fired. Someone's getting fired.

Shiiiiiiittttt.....

Miyamoto's 3 new projects Leaked!

May a torrent of blue shells rain upon anyone who dares to spoil it for everyone.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

I'm not going to spoil it for anyone but I did Google to see and all I can say is daaaaaaaaayyyyummm! I can't wait to see it all properly unveiled in the direct. : peace:

Almost as if I won't actually believe until I see it in motion. :heh: (none of these words are even a hint btw)

But yes... hype levels through the roof for me now! :yay:

So annoyed about this. Didn't know it happened, but was all over Twitter and it was too late.

;;

DAMN LEAKS!

COME on, even if someone didn't tell you the name of the major franchise that's coming back, you would have to google it and find out. The anticipation and excitement was too much for me. I won't spoil it for anyone though. I've seen the billion page thread on NeoGaf too haha.

COME on, even if someone didn't tell you the name of the major franchise that's coming back, you would have to google it and find out. The anticipation and excitement was too much for me. I won't spoil it for anyone though. I've seen the billion page thread on NeoGaf too haha.

You could say, Nintendo used bombs wisely..