NEurope
Serebii

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

What is a Nintendo Minute? they've happened before have they?

Yeah, just a couple of Nintendo staff playing a game and talking about it

What, for 60 seconds?

Nintendo's concept of timing is comic. Probably explains their release schedules.

What, for 60 seconds?

Nintendo's concept of timing is comic. Probably explains their release schedules.

None of them last 60 seconds :p Average is 8 minutes

As much as I want to disagree with the idea of the likelihood of a MM remake being the 3DS title in question that's getting a Q&A, it's the most likely conclusion.

It's either a new IP or a remake of an old game. I can't see the point of a q&a otherwise. Unless it's a reboot of a really old, obscure Nintendo IP.

Nintendo knows loads want MM remake. So they're just as likely to put it on Wii U to push sales of it (the Wii U, that is). Which was their reasoning for GBA titles on Wii U, even though we all wanted them on 3DS. Even though they could be on both 3DS/Wii U...they're not. Just to try and push Wii U sales through GBA VC. Even though those wanting them are unlikely to buy a Wii U just for GBA VC, even though 3DS has massive install base and they're more likely to make more money by releasing them on 3DS VC.

The point? Don't expect Nintendo to do the logical thing...even if it's better for them. They're crazy like that...and not in a good way.

I'm genuinely not excited about any of those games atm :(. Well I'm looking forward to seeing yarn Yoshi again I guess.

Yeh.. I'm not exactly 'hhnnnggg'-ing about seeing any of those again at E3, though I suspect Yarn Yoshi will have undergone a substantial change :heh:

I'm much more excited about seeing at least one or two new games that we're not yet aware of, even if the F-Zero we all crave doesn't make an appearance :indeed: I have this REALLY bad feeling that we're gonna be hit with 5-10 minutes of Animal Crossing U and I'm just not going to care :hmm:

Pokemon snap 2, mario party NFC, animal crossing Wii u.... Would be a travesty... :)

This is me waiting for E3 hurry up can't wait any longer my hype levels are though the roof

8b5a597b8b84e9e066055f55c39c71f2.jpg

This is me waiting for E3 hurry up can't wait any longer my hype levels are though the roof

What are your predictions for E3? I don't think you've posted in the thread.

First stream is ready and counting down

Fantastic- they're streaming using YouTube. At least in Japan. UStream was so shoddy, barely watchable.

Give specifics. What Nintendo games do you think will be there?

I don't now I am not phycic

I don't now I am not phycic

You said Zelda Wii u and Majoras mask?

And it's just a "prediction" not "Canand, what is definitely going to be there?" #hardwork

p0z7xrO.jpg

Real.. or fake..? :heh:

I could absolutely believe something like that as the disappointing site of a new Animal Crossing game is potentially there, as predicted :hmm: I could also see Nintendo going something like a Mario Maker with the style of the NES game, when we'd probably all rather have had that sort of feature included in New Super Mario Bros U with the assets from that game :blank:

I'm sure someone will prove that it's clearly a fake but I still remember those poorly disguised signs for New Super Mario Bros Wii several years ago :heh:

I couldn't think of a more depressing game than Animal Crossing U...

It's the ONLY franchise that should stay portable!

My gut feeling is that it's real. Mario Maker sounds like an incredibly viable and realistic product. There has been a community making Mario hacks for years now, I could see Nintendo finally capitalising on that and bringing it to the mainstream.

Animal Crossing I'd be surprised if we didn't get at least a tease.

How does that photo indicate Animal Crossing U? They've clearly put up three pics of Smash Bros characters. The one closest to the camera was probably Link and they photoshop-ed that Mario Maker graphic on instead.

Having said that it does sound like a legit idea for a "game".