NEurope
Serebii

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

As much as I want to disagree with the idea of the likelihood of a MM remake being the 3DS title in question that's getting a Q&A, it's the most likely conclusion.

It's either a new IP or a remake of an old game. I can't see the point of a q&a otherwise. Unless it's a reboot of a really old, obscure Nintendo IP.

I would rather they made a spiritual sequel than a remake to MM. As much as I love it, it has been released in various forms over the years and I must have fully completed it at least 2-3 times.

I would rather they made a spiritual sequel than a remake to MM. As much as I love it, it has been released in various forms over the years and I must have fully completed it at least 2-3 times.

Nowhere near as much as Ocarina of Time has. That game has been pumped over the years, including OoT 3D.

I'd love a spiritual sequel and maybe it can happen. If A Link To The Past gets one, why can't Majora's Mask?

That would be absolutely fantastic and I'd really love that to happen.

Actually, I would much more prefer a spiritual succesor to Advance Wars: Dark Conflict.

Seems much more appropriate than a straight up port or a remake...

This mystery 3DS title could very well be Metroid Dread.

It could also be Nintendogs, Cats and Guinea Pigs.

We've known for a while it's Nintendog's Benny. People thought that Nintendo Direct was a joke, but it was a covert leak I tell you, Nintendo just recently officially announced the figures for the Wii Fuck U software after all!

Live from Treehouse schedule

Tuesday, June 10: 11:35 AM PT – 4:00 PM PT

Wednesday, June 11: 9:15 AM PT – 6:00 PM PT

Thursday, June 12: 9:30 AM PT – 5:00 PM PT

That's Pacific Time, right? 8 hours difference...

Yeah, so for us in the UK it's

Tuesday, June 10: 19:35 – 00:00

Wednesday, June 11: 17:15 – 2:00

Thursday, June 12: 17:30 – 1:00

The Smash stream starts right after the Tuesday one, btw

Those are a lot longer than I expected. What are they going to do in all that time?

Those are a lot longer than I expected. What are they going to do in all that time?

Show Nintendo's many many upcoming games :)

They'll be playing through all of the announced games.

Even before any announced titles we'll have info on games like Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, X, Fire Emblem and Smash...3-4 more new titles on top of that and it should make for a fantastic E3.

I presume they'll be playing through the demos multiple times and having long interviews with developers, then.

I presume they'll be playing through the demos multiple times and having long interviews with developers, then.

Why would they do that?

They'll be playing through all of the announced games.

Even before any announced titles we'll have info on games like Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, X, Fire Emblem and Smash...3-4 more new titles on top of that and it should make for a fantastic E3.

This is the first time in a long while that I'm genuinely excited for Nintendos E3 offerings. The list you posted already has me hyped and add into the mix some Zelda footage and a bunch of 3DS games and we have a winner.

The whole Smash Bros tourney and the Treehouse stuff should be fantastic as well. I'm glad I took the week off work ( do it every year ) to watch it all.

1 week to go....

Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, X, Fire Emblem and Smash...
I'm genuinely not excited about any of those games atm :(. Well I'm looking forward to seeing yarn Yoshi again I guess. Edited by Retro_Link

Why would they do that?

Because demos made for E3 tend to be very short.

I think they'll also be showcasing indie games too. Plus 3DS. It's amazing they're doing this it really is, and really get the sense they're going all out for it this year.

From what I've read on a Swedish site, there will be interviews. But there would be no purpose to play through the same demo multiple times.

It's not like it's TV, where you have to show the same episode of a show three times a week for those who missed it the first time around: it'll all be available online afterwards, to be seen by anyone who wants at any time they want.

I'm convinced there'll be lots of games. There has to be, atless Nintendo have secretly shut down a bunch of internal studios. The question is, how many will be for the Wii U, and how many of those will be exciting (IE, not in the vein of the "Wii insert-noun-or-verb-here"-series of games).

For some games, you could show a demo a few times to show different aspects and techniques that can be used.

There will be a "Nintendo Minute" video pushed out directly after the Digital Event. Logo is in the style of a Direct

9yW5Bf0l.jpg

Not a huge fan of the two who present Nintendo Minute, they're ok but something about those videos annoys me