NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

That was posted in two places.

Nikos, I think, took 1 and 9 on the Xpert Press Release.

I took 2.

Then I will choose five in honour of the great five time wcw champion booker t

Not sure why I get a pick for coming second?

But 7.

3 and 10 are left

Not sure why I get a pick for coming second?

But 7.

You get a pick for being promoted :p

As if you get a lottery pick for placing third in bottom league but not third in upper league!! And nothing for match reports!! Winston will be filing an official complaint to the FA over this one.

Fair point. Numbers 11, 12 and 13 will go to Haden, Dan-Likes-Trees and Roger Federer for their reports :)

Fair point. Numbers 11, 12 and 13 will go to Haden, Dan-Likes-Trees and Roger Federer for their reports :)

Cheers matey. Not sure Rog really deserves it, given the grand total of one wrteup.. eh @roger federer ?

Awesome :)

Ok the results are in and the winning number is 6! Which means Madpool gets 3 month's VIP :)

@MadDog

If today is anything to go by my stay in the top league will be dramatic

Mcoy is mega excited to get the season underway :)

Mcoy just wishes he had a bit more money spare for training! (or the 30-40 million Mcoy had saved before he retired last time XP)

New season is about to be created. The first match will be on the 15th. I've had to create two fake teams to make it 10-10-10. I thought that would be more fair than having one division with an extra team (as we're at 28). They'll be fodder for the lower league so at least the new managers will enjoy some easy wins :p it's a shame to do it this way but recruitment seems impossible in xpert right now.

Admit it, you did it just to stay in the Elite League ;)

Interesting first match for Eights United.

edit: Interesting three first matches. They're all away, and two against league champions >_>

League is thougher than ever. The top 8 teams are rated 10 to 11 in skills.

The new purchases were cheaper than I thought. Got what I wanted, and still have a few millions left. Save that for the new midfielder next season.

Edited by Tales

You must be nuts if you think I want to suffer another season at the top :p

tbh I'm happy to still be in the elite league but if I were to choose I would've preferred to go down

Kippen vs AC Elites for the double header next season.

Going to be very interesting!

Hi guys, I'm going to drop out of this. In all honesty I find the game staggeringly boring and way too simple and grindy.

I had a look at how to disconnect and stuff but the site, predictably, is atrocious and does everything in its power to keep you there so wondered if anyone knew how to do it. The FAQ doesn't have ANYTHING about disconnecting, or deleting or anything. I tried disconnecting from facebook but that takes you to the main site, where you then need to login, I login with facebook so it then it takes you back to the facebook app... repeat to fade.

So any help would be MUCH appreciated.

I can remove you as manager and delete your team. You don't have to do anything. Thanks for giving it a go and you're welcome to come back to it at any time :)

Would've been nice to know before starting the new season though :p

@Zell sorry but I'm not having any more friendlies before the season starts

Edited by The Peeps

I can remove you as manager and delete your team. You don't have to do anything. Thanks for giving it a go and you're welcome to come back to it at any time :)

Would've been nice to know before starting the new season though :p

I am so sorry :) Another reason is I've been so busy working in different countries and such I just couldn't engage with it. Life is staying busy until November... I love management so might give it another go.

Is it as grind as it seems? Like you always start at the bottom and you just train up over time? I love champ man and finding genius kids and really playing systems...

It's no problem, we're not gonna keep people around against their will lol

You can get a good youth prospect if you're lucky with the youth academy (and put money into it) who you can train up or sell for millions and purchase a strong, older player. AC Elites/Ellmeister went the route of building up cash then buying lots of strong players and he's now in the Elite league after a few seasons. I personally like the grind so I've gone the way of building up a team from youths. I've been lucky enough to get some strong youths come through and the younger they are, the more they raise from development. So I now have a 19-8 and 20-9 (where the average/baseline is 19-5, 20-6).

Whether you develop from a young team or build up funds for stronger players, it's always going to be a bit of a grind before you get anywhere but that would be true of any game I think :p hopefully we'll see you back again some time later :)