NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

Finally got onboard. Had a hard time remember who is playing this WC, so checked the other thread and no one happened to have chosen the team who was just playing against Brazil, so Chile it was.

Alright, we have our 16 teams!

Brazil - Zell

Netherlands - The Peeps

South Korea - Jimbob

Ecuador - Blue Rogue

Croatia - dan-likes-trees

England - Haden

Mexico - Dedede

Nigeria - MilaGi

Ghana - flameboy

Germany - Aqui1a

Cameroon - Dr. bob

Switzerland - RogerFederer

Greece - Nikos9

Russia - Grant

Chile - Tales

Let's get this show on the road!

Thanks for missing me off the list.

Colombia-Lucas

I will probably start a new thread tomorrow and do a pre-tournament write-up. In the meantime, the groups have been decided so log into Xpert to see who you're facing!

Thanks for missing me off the list.

Colombia-Lucas

Alright, no need for the sarcastic response! I didn't do it maliciously.

I will probably start a new thread tomorrow and do a pre-tournament write-up. In the meantime, the groups have been decided so log into Xpert to see who you're facing!

Alright, no need for the sarcastic response! I didn't do it maliciously.

You did Zell you did I also blame you for my awful England team only Ghana are worth less, Ghana!!

I mean that is not realistic England should be worth a lot less.

Viewing it on my phone, but it looks good. My first ever 15-skilled player, and two of them too. Both came to the club as youth.

Very good change report from me. Lots of visible changes although unfortunately neither of the youth players I was wanting to double jump did.

Anyone want a 24 7 midfielder with a training cone?

Sadly one of our worst change reports but I did expect it.

I have no expectations next season so will happily rotate in youth and hopefully all those big games against the best teams will make a great change report for next season.

Fantastic change report here. I bought my keeper this season as a 22-9 and I knew he'd be low in his skill band (why else would you sell :p) but luckily I managed to get him up to 18dv. He didn't double jump which proves he was actually low so I'm glad to have got a raise from him.

I did get two double jumpers. My 18-6 and 19-7 midfielders are now 19-8 and 20-9 :yay: there were a few disappointing non-raisers but you have to expect that from older players as they just gain less skill from dv as they age but I do now have a disappointing 23-8 defender - but at least he'll be high in his skill band for an assured jump next season and perhaps a double if I'm lucky to get him back on track.

change_zps83d37a0f.png

The only negative change was my 34-9 who double dropped but he's not even on the reserve bench so I'm not surprised :p

My double jumpers are valued at 15m and 13m alone!

x11s31_zpscf43aa9a.png

Ignore the minuses :p

A few legends will be leaving the team.

Cantos has played his last season, being instrumental in all three titles for the team. He came to the team in the first and only season I got relegated from the Elite League.

Zahora is leaving. The 35-year old came to the team at the age of 17. He has played the second most matches of all, 255 in total. Only Fjellbekk played more.

But Granås is staying :yay: Still hope for Eights United :D

Capwell dropped a visible, largely because I favoured the youth. Training strikers isn't easy. He's still pretty good, but likewise can still fetch a pretty good price. Bids?

Besides the expected drops of the oldies, it is pretty good change report. Considering how great it was last season, I see more visible increases than I expected, 10 in total. Woudn't have minded one for Seljevold and Clevan too. Particulary the former is disappointing, as he drags behind the rest in every season. An increase for the older defenders would have been nice seeing as I have to hire a youth.

Will be looking two buy two new players, a 17-4 keeper and a 17-4 defender. Other than that I'm good. On average, still the strongest team in the league.

Mcoy misses the change report.

Mcoy has to try get a youth team sorted out on a low starting budget! :o

Mcoy misses the change report.

Mcoy has to try get a youth team sorted out on a low starting budget! :o

Oh i've missed the 3rd person dialouge. Welcome back Brian Mcoy!!

Mcoy thanks you.

Mcoy is curious, since the change report has taken place, is now the time for Mcoy to start slamming on form training for his players? :)

I'm told, upward-facing arrows is positive before a match. Training finishes on a Saturday?

You did Zell you did I also blame you for my awful England team only Ghana are worth less, Ghana!!

I mean that is not realistic England should be worth a lot less.

Hey don't be bashing my Ghana boys!

I'm told, upward-facing arrows is positive before a match. Training finishes on a Saturday?

Mcoy means if he starts training now will it carry over to the start of the new season? Mcoy dosen't want to waste money training players form up just for it to all change randomly.

Mcoy wants to have his players form up a little for the first match!

Season has already started! It starts as soon as the last one ends.

That's how I think, I thought you was a veteran. :p

Season has already started! It starts as soon as the last one ends.

That's how I think, I thought you was a veteran. :p

Mcoy hasn't played for like 2-3 years? ^^

The new season hasn't been created yet. I won't start it without leaving a buffer for form training so don't worry ;)

I'm sending out lots of invites but no luck so far. Not sure if we'll be able to get any new managers at this rate but I'll hold off for no longer than two weeks - so the first game of the new season will either be on the 15th or the 18th.

Fantastic change report here. I bought my keeper this season as a 22-9 and I knew he'd be low in his skill band (why else would you sell :p) but luckily I managed to get him up to 18dv. He didn't double jump which proves he was actually low so I'm glad to have got a raise from him.

When your project comes together (in like, a year) this could be an Eights-esque team. Looking tasty. Which is a shame because I enjoy abusing the Wanderers - and shall continue to do so until the tables turn.

207mcns.png

Similar to Eights really. Lots of oldies stagnating, but a few good youths improving. Gert / Akera / Ingham non raises is a total disaster, title challenge was a bit of a hinderance there. mmm.

13 Mill in the bank unspent from last season. Might need a new defender mid twenties, I conceeded too many last seaosn.

Enjoy the Brian McCoy rebirth. He was like one of the old masters when I first started the game as a young manager, too terrified to approach him at the PFA dinner - and then it was too late.

I think the team values have been updated? I have reclaimed the title for the most valuable team, at 134 million. Lylat Wanderers comes second at 125 million, followed by Haden, Inter, Silverdale, Winston and YS at 123, 106, 104, 102 and 100 respectivily.

Think I might scrap that idea to buy a 17-4 keeper with a skill. Those are bloody expensive! With barely 5 million in the bank I can't afford that. My current keeper was bought as 20-6 so I think I'll stick with the 18-4 skill path again. Currently bidding on a 18-4 instead, with two keeper spesific skills.

Edited by Tales

With the season at an end, anyone fancy some friendlies?

Challenge sent :)

Mcoy does eagerly look forward to rising to the challenge of making a new squad and trying to progress again.

Mcoy hasn't ever had a new team so he is sure it will be a few seasons before he maybe is even a threat to the middle league! :P

Mcoy does eagerly look forward to rising to the challenge of making a new squad and trying to progress again.

Mcoy hasn't ever had a new team so he is sure it will be a few seasons before he maybe is even a threat to the middle league! :P

The overall standard is a lot higher now than it was, even teams in top half of the lower league are pretty strong!

Lottery

League Winners:

Intergalactico Stars

Hadens Rangers

Coloccini FC

Rossers Rovers

Madpool

bob

AFC Dedede

Alliance Winners:

Intergalactico Stars

Kippen FC

Madpool

The lottery will involve these teams, each team picks one number each (Inter and Madpool pick twice). Pick numbers between 1 and 10. Winner gets 3 month's VIP.