NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

New Ace Attorney coming to 3DS

Delighted.

As long as they keep making these games, I will always have to buy a Nintendo handheld console.

Unsure if this will ever see the light of day in English. Jokes might be hard to translate and they would have to leave the names in Japanese, unless they somehow revamp this whole game with a western theme.

Can't wait to see how they manage to shoehorn a US locale into this one when they localise it :laughing:

Oh yes. Of course cowboys always used samurai swords, doesn't everyone know that? :p

Can't wait to see how they manage to shoehorn a US locale into this one when they localise it :laughing:

Oh yes. Of course cowboys always used samurai swords, doesn't everyone know that? :p

Of course they did!

red_steel_2_wii_artwork_hero1.jpg

... This game was historically accurate, right?

---

Anyway, this sounds awesome as heck. With the popularity of Dual Destinies, I'm sure we'll get this one. They probably could place it in historical Japan without interfering too much with the established Western canon; most of the Japanese elements have been explained as the result of immigration, so they could conceivably tie that into the historical aspect.

This game looks absolutely gorgeous. I know he's meant to be an ancestor of Phoenix, but he reminds me more of Apollo than Phoenix, perhaps Apollo and Phoenix share a common ancestor. Well you never know.

Sounds pretty interesting. To be frank, the modern setting was getting a bit stale after so many games, so I'm all for a little change of time and scenery...

Ok so the video doesn't reveal a huge amount, but already I'm excited by the prospect of a new Ace Attorney game! I'm a little disappointed that as yet they've decided not to continue the relationship between Phoenix and Maya, but a new setting means Capcom are free to do as they see fit, and I for one can't wait!

You know they could always go down the route that Phoenix Wright had Japanese descendants? Definitely plausible and would allow them to ignore their idiotic mistake of localising it as based in the US in the first place.

Sign in to follow this