NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (30th Oct)

Nintendo Treehouse @ E3 2015 - Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (first English gameplay)

No ones chatting about this, can't believe nintendo didn't mention it, can't wait to play it!! Another game to play this year!

I am glad ithe situation looks better then after E3, wkith this and FAST and announced Zelda, they just decided not to show it at E3.

I might get this. I'll see how it ports and reviews. It doesn't seem scary to me but it looks good and like a solid game overall.

I might get this. I'll see how it ports and reviews. It doesn't seem scary to me but it looks good and like a solid game overall.

How it ports? You do realise this was built ground-up for the Wii U, right?

How it ports? You do realise this was built ground-up for the Wii U, right?

I meant how it translates.

No ones chatting about this, can't believe nintendo didn't mention it, can't wait to play it!! Another game to play this year!

Kind of seems like they wanted to push what made sense in an E-rated direct. The other one was largely ignored on the Wii so this looks likely to be another hidden gem.

From a Press Release

Fans of limited edition offerings should keep an eye out for Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water, coming to Wii U on 30th October. From that day, Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – trial version creeps onto Nintendo eShop, giving players the opportunity to sample action from the game's prologue and first two chapters at no cost before choosing whether to purchase all remaining chapters. At retail, the game will only be released as the Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – Limited Edition bundle, featuring a copy of the game in its standalone packaging, a double-sided poster, an art book, four Spirit Photographs, and a SteelBook™ cover.

Halloween baby!

Limited edition only at retail?

How much will it be?

While it does look awesome, why no option of game only at retail?

Like they are trying to force the premium price on eShop or else spend even more if you want a physical copy

Limited edition only at retail?

How much will it be?

Like they are trying to force the premium price on eShop or else spend even more if you want a physical copy

Think it's because it's the epitome of a niche title

That's exactly how i'm seeing it and I don't like it one bit.

Taking the Working Designs approach with this one? Interesting...

Guess they mustn't have much faith in it at retail so they might as well grab as much as they can from the small audience interested in the game...

The eShop approach however is very interesting. Like the old days of Shareware!

Taking the Working Designs approach with this one? Interesting...

Guess they mustn't have much faith in it at retail so they might as well grab as much as they can from the small audience interested in the game...

The eShop approach however is very interesting. Like the old days of Shareware!

Well it's not going to be retail in the US. It's the sort of title that really won't do well. It sucks but I can't blame them

That Limited Edition teaser also seems to confirm that the PAL release will have dual audio for voice-overs.

That Limited Edition teaser also seems to confirm that the PAL release will have dual audio for voice-overs.

Yup, Japanese and English voice options, subtitles for other languages.

Hopefully the game won't be too dear, though the 'Limited Edition' is likely to make it higher than I originally anticipated :hmm:

Hopefully it'll appear elsewhere for something closer to £40 or less.. but it will be the perfect game for Halloween :grin:

The game is sold out on the Nintendo store (has been for days ) but GAME have it listed now and it's the same price.

LINK

It says 1 per customer. Given how fast it sold out on the Nintendo store, i'm wondering if there is very little stock of this game being actually printed.

The game is sold out on the Nintendo store (has been for days ) but GAME have it listed now and it's the same price.

LINK

It says 1 per customer. Given how fast it sold out on the Nintendo store, i'm wondering if there is very little stock of this game being actually printed.

Aww crap, I wanted to wait till nearer the time to pick it up but if it really is as limited as it seems then I have no choice but to get it now :(

Aww crap, I wanted to wait till nearer the time to pick it up but if it really is as limited as it seems then I have no choice but to get it now :(

Yeah, I was the same. Once I seen how fast it went, I jumped on it when I seen Game had it for preorder.