NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Mario Kart 8 |OT| [SPOILERS]

Soooooooooooooooooo some one recommend me a headset. Just a nice cheap headset just for the voice chat not game audio.

I'm now going to enjoy the positivity while it lasts.

*awaits Nintendo to announce they accidently included the icon for game chat*

Soooooooooooooooooo some one recommend me a headset. Just a nice cheap headset just for the voice chat not game audio.

We can just use the gamepads mic right? I thought the 3DS mic for X/Y was pretty good.

Voice chat confirmed but it can only be used before and after races (in otherwords in the lobby).

So, a proper lobby system? Voice chat in lobbies isn't amazing, but is satisfactory.

Now I can place a pre-order.

Voice chat confirmed but it can only be used before and after races (in otherwords in the lobby).

I wish I could say I'm shocked but expected it. Retarded.

Great news on the buy MK8 and get another game free.

Our offer is way better than America which just has the four games. Now for game and wario or sonic....

Surprised the direct hasnt been posted here and there isn't more chat? No one think it was utterly awesome (the the video was Baggie)

Hmm the Mario Kart bundle though, do you get a boxed copy of the game in the box?

I could get it for another £20 cheaper than that with staff discount so it's tempting - I know my brother's thinking of getting one - either way, cracking deal there for anyone who doesn't have a Wii U yet. : peace:

It has a picture of the game's case on the Wii U box so I imagine it is a physical copy like the Lego City Undercover bundle.

Hmm the Mario Kart bundle though, do you get a boxed copy of the game in the box?

I could get it for another £20 cheaper than that with staff discount so it's tempting - I know my brother's thinking of getting one - either way, cracking deal there for anyone who doesn't have a Wii U yet. : peace:

It is a boxed copy :)

There's a huge number of characters already, far more than any other installment

There's a huge number of characters already, far more than any other installment

And they could probably cut half of them, add these few and everyone would be happy.

People would complain about the ones they cut. Fans are never happy

What I mean is that if they had never announced Metal Mario, Gold Peach and the Koopa Kids and announced Diddy, Birdo and Bowser Jr instead, everyone would have cheered.

Or would they be saying, those same characters agaaain? "Why not try something new and different Nintendo?" etc

Personally I would have groaned at Diddy and Bowser Jr. The Koopa Kids are a great addition IMO.

Sign in to follow this