NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Mario Kart 8 |OT| [SPOILERS]

They're making a big thing abound being able to use the super horn to destroy the blue shells.
They are indeed, I think Nintendo must have heard @lostmario's :heh: all the cries about the "Blue Shell" so decided to include and focus on a new item for this purpose.

But in reality it just increases the number of items that can defend against the Spiny Shell to 6:

Super Horn

Bullet Bill

Star

Golden Mushroom

Triple Mushrooms

Mushroom

It's going to be interesting to see if there will be less complaints about the Spiny Shell as a result. But judging by your first experience with the item and the fact that it's a rare pickup, It seems like it won't make that much difference. :hehe:

Matter not , I will just wait until 1st place uses or looses the horn, then unleash the blue shell . Tactics may change but you all will feel the wrath the the blue shell again ;)

I know I will and curse it too;)

I really miss the cloud tho :( that was a Truly evil item

I'll ask here. Anyone know if you can have friends leaderboards and download any ghost? The Wii version was absolutely perfect for this with the charts and such. Perfect. Mario kart 7 was awful and I never used time trial!

2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS...

tU0SV6w.gif

It's gonna feel like 2 fucking years. :shakehead

I'll ask here. Anyone know if you can have friends leaderboards and download any ghost? The Wii version was absolutely perfect for this with the charts and such. Perfect. Mario kart 7 was awful and I never used time trial!
Yep, you can download friends and the worldwide top 10 ghost data.

2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS... 2 WEEKS...

tU0SV6w.gif

It's gonna feel like 2 fucking years. :shakehead

Yep, you can download friends and the worldwide top 10 ghost data.

So tots only top 10's? Still good, but on the Wii version, it had those graphs you could see and download the ones closest to your time and such.... It was amazing :)

Sign in to follow this