NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Mario Kart 8 |OT| [SPOILERS]

I knew even before clicking play that there would be some cheesy live action malarkey in that ad, they just can't help themselves. :laughing:

To be fair though, the balance of cheese to gameplay footage is much better than it has been in the past. icon14.gif

All gameplay approach for the UK ad please, Nintendo. Like this:

*waits for it to be exactly the same as the US one, just with a British voice-over* :heh:

Those of you who ordered the special edition from the Nintendo site, are you still keeping your order given that it's highly unlikely to arrive for release day?

*waits for it to be exactly the same as the US one, just with a British voice-over* :heh:

As long as it's Brian Blessed and not "Epic Guy" I'd be ok with this :)

Those of you who ordered the special edition from the Nintendo site, are you still keeping your order given that it's highly unlikely to arrive for release day?
Yeah, but I'm still getting the standard edition from ShopTo, which I'll then sell on once the special edition arrives.

Yeah, but I'm downloading it digitally too so not bothered :)

Yeah, but I'm still getting the standard edition from ShopTo, which I'll then sell on once the special edition arrives.

This is the route I'm taking as well. I'll sell the special edition one though as it will have that MASSIVE rating on the front of the cover. I'll also be taking the star points out to nab another game and then sell it on. :D

I'll also be taking the star points out to nab another game and then sell it on. :D

How does that work out? You can only get one free game after registering Mario Kart 8.

This is the route I'm taking as well. I'll sell the special edition one though as it will have that MASSIVE rating on the front of the cover. I'll also be taking the star points out to nab another game and then sell it on. :D
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :D

I'll probably get rid of the game from the special edition too then.

How does that work out? You can only get one free game after registering Mario Kart 8.
I believe he means selling the 2nd code, as technically it's another game.

I've pre-ordered the special edition from Nintendo... just how late is it going to be?

I've got 2 Club Nintendo accounts. :D

I've pre-ordered the special edition from Nintendo... just how late is it going to be?

Not sure. All I know is that I ordered Mario Golf from them as a test ( came with free Mario Hat ) and on the Friday of the release of the game they still hadn't even started processing the order. This was at 3pm as well. I cancelled it and just ordered it from Shopto, which got it to me the next day.

As I said, I just did this as a test for Mario Kart. They may get it to you for release day but by all accounts The Hut can be pretty dodgy at times as this example goes to prove that point.

Won't the person you're selling the game to expect the stars (and free game) to be part of the sale?

Won't the person you're selling the game to expect the stars (and free game) to be part of the sale?

Not really. I'll be listing it as it is, full game but no stars.

I believe he means selling the 2nd code, as technically it's another game.
I've got 2 Club Nintendo accounts. :D
Or not. :heh:

Which 2 games are you gonna get, H-o-T? I'd have thought you'd have most of the ones in the offer already.

For me it's out of Mario Bros. U, Wind Waker HD, Mario & Sonic or Wii Party U.

I'm leaning towards Zelda at the mo.

Not like I'll be playing this free game anytime soon though. :hehe:

...Or not. :heh:

Which 2 games are you gonna get, H-o-T? I'd have thought you'd have most of the ones in the offer already.

For me it's out of Mario Bros. U, Wind Waker HD, Mario & Sonic or Wii Party U.

I'm leaning towards Zelda at the mo.

Not like I'll be playing this free game anytime soon though. :hehe:

Yeah, I've actually got them all apart from Wii U Party. Both of the codes I get will be getting sold on. So I'll be selling Mario Kart and technically 2 other games. That should easily refund the cost for the special edition.

I still want Wii U Party but I'd rather have a boxed copy and an extra remote.

I'm working on a little sum'n sum'n for all you old school League Lovers and I was wondering how does one put the time in a youtube vid? As in, it starts at a specific time.

It's nothing major, just a trip down memory lane in one neat post.

I'm working on a little sum'n sum'n for all you old school League Lovers and I was wondering how does one put the time in a youtube vid? As in, it starts at a specific time.

It's nothing major, just a trip down memory lane in one neat post.

When you copy the link there's a "Start at: 0:00" button to the right of it, just set the correct time on that and then copy the link. :)

Yeah, I've actually got them all apart from Wii U Party. Both of the codes I get will be getting sold on. So I'll be selling Mario Kart and technically 2 other games. That should easily refund the cost for the special edition.

I still want Wii U Party but I'd rather have a boxed copy and an extra remote.

If you have 2 club Nintendo accounts, could you download the free game onto the same console? I'm tempted to get 2 copies of MK8 and sell one on after I've got the free game..!

If you have 2 club Nintendo accounts, could you download the free game onto the same console? I'm tempted to get 2 copies of MK8 and sell one on after I've got the free game..!

I'm not sure as I've always sold the codes on from these kind of promotions. I don't see why not though.

I'm keeping my pre order from the Nintendo store, I'll most likely get the game late but I have other things to play to keep me occupied.

They're making a big thing abound being able to use the super horn to destroy the blue shells. I've played through all the 50cc and 100cc, plus half the 150cc cups, as well as a fair bit of multiplayer, and only had the opportunity to destroy a blue shell with the horn once! (And even then I used it too early and it didn't work!)

They're making a big thing abound being able to use the super horn to destroy the blue shells. I've played through all the 50cc and 100cc, plus half the 150cc cups, as well as a fair bit of multiplayer, and only had the opportunity to destroy a blue shell with the horn once! (And even then I used it too early and it didn't work!)

Well if it happened all the time, it'd be broken :p

Sign in to follow this