NEurope
Cube

Nintendo Direct - Tuesday 8th at 11pm

Current background on my smartphone.

WbDc3hq.jpg

Because Smash Bros.

The Pokemon is probably Hey You Pikachu, you can only control him with voice controls... (and that's conveniently why there's no voice chat here either, ha!)

"HIT THE FUCKER PIKACHU! FUCK HIM UP!! ELECTROCUTE HIIIIM!!!!"

Shulk would be an awesome addition. Man, imagine a Xenoblade stage, all in pretty HD, with the fantastic music playing in the background while you fight.

Was trying to imagine a Xenoblade stage earlier. Make it take place on Mechonis and have the Bionis and Mechonis awake and locked in battle. Stage hazards in the form of chunks of the gods flying about, earthquakes, etc. That's what I came up with in my head and it sounded cool :grin:

Do think they'll have something to represent Xenoblade in the game. Hoping for both playable Shulk and a stage. Hell, chuck Shulk in the roster and add R.O.B. in again and make it so that when they fight each other, Shulk deals double damage because his opponent is mechanical and have it so that his normal attacks deal slightly less damage against human opponents. Sorted :awesome:

I'd personally think it'd be cool if one of the characters from Sin & Punishment was playable (either the originals, Saki and Airan, or the newer ones, Isa and Kachi), not just as an assist trophy/trophy this time around. They've announced characters with different play styles this time around so I think one of those would add something different. Sword based attacks while on the ground, jetpack and blaster while in the air.

Other than that, not expecting much reveal wise other than maybe some of the features/modes. Doubt they'll touch on online much other than saying it's in there. Not expecting a release date other than a vague 'Later this year' or something.

Currently lay in bed. Does someone want to cover the Direct on my behalf? Please...?

Despite the negativity about Nintendo I do love how all the forum gets on board the hype train for these directs!

Despite the negativity about Nintendo I do love how all the forum gets on board the hype train for these directs!

I love it. Gotta get hyped. Then in 40mins we will start bitching and moaning again. :D

5mins to go.

I'd say it'll be a mix of good and bad, they always are. Fingers crossed for all good this time. It won't be all dedicated to Smash Bros. More X please. Should have made popcorn.

Thank fuck for that! 2014 Smash Bros. here we come, motherfuckeeeeeers.

Here we go!

Summer 2014 for 3DS, winter for Wii U.

But wouldn't that just lower the incentive to buy the Wii U version, if you get the 3DS one?

Regardless, this is a STRONG ND.

Edited by King_V

But wouldn't that just lower the incentive to buy the Wii U version, if you get the 3DS one?

So wii u version could be 2015.

I do think a 3DS version could potentially hurt wii u sales but like it not the 3DS is rightly in my opinion more important than the wii u.

Great direct. Smash run looks awesoooooome. But, I wanted them to elaborate more on the bit about the movesets. They just grabbed my attention and it was over a bit too soon.

They also ruined it at the end slightly with a reveal of another Pokemon. Not really what the game needs. :p

Tempted to buy a separate 3DS so I can play against Ine...