NEurope
Cube

Nintendo Direct - Tuesday 8th at 11pm

So, what's the betting on any form of "Please understand"?

God I hope not the forum joke stopped being funny about 200 posts ago! :shakehead

Not that crazy considering Mii and Pac-Man have been predicted by many. We even had that leak from that Gamefaqs dude last year which was has been right about all the characters so far.

Which one?

Maybe even just a mii mode, so not putting miis in ageing them all, but just a separate mode where miis fight each other :)

See my earlier post :)

A Mii could be interesting. If they make the moves customisable, levelable (they mentioned such a thing in the past as characters being able to be improved) and shareable between 3DS & Wii U, it could be pretty ace.

Could work well

Not that crazy considering Mii and Pac-Man have been predicted by many. We even had that leak from that Gamefaqs dude last year which was has been right about all the characters so far.

I just dread the chance of it being modern Pac-man

2127141-169_pacmanghostadv_multi_ot_051413.jpg

Just no :( This could work though

footer_pacman.gif

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Which one?

Maybe even just a mii mode, so not putting miis in ageing them all, but just a separate mode where miis fight each other :)

Some dude apparently got wind of the likes of Wii Fit trainer, Little Mac etc. He "predicted" them before they were announced and only Pac-Man and Mii remain from his list. Could be a long shot but it's weird that he knew about the likes of Wii Fit Trainer. Who the hell would have guessed that?

If they have Mii as a character I'd roll my eyes so hard.

Could work well

Yeah, I was reading various ideas like this on Gaf the other day. I would certainly like something like that. Someone also suggested AR cards be used for different stuff for your Mii.

I reckon the surprise third party character - if any - will be Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia or at least I hope so anyway, would prefer him over Pac-Man... plus is the yellow pill-muncher was going to be the character in the wrapped up present box then wouldn't the wrapping be yellow too? Or is that perhaps too obvious... :heh:

Not long now until we find out! : peace:

I think we need characters like:

-Link's cousin Plink

-CD-i version of Zelda

-New Super Mario

-Tom Nook's rotten soul (boss)

-A character that looks an awful lot like Solid Snake but has a pink Birdo suit on and shoots vibrating question mark missiles

-Fruit-fondler Iwata, always at half-health

-Reggienator, who literally breathes online mode and voice chat icons at you

I reckon the surprise third party character - if any - will be Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia or at least I hope so anyway, would prefer him over Pac-Man... plus is the yellow pill-muncher was going to be the character in the wrapped up present box then wouldn't the wrapping be yellow too? Or is that perhaps too obvious... :heh:

Not long now until we find out! : peace:

Yup. Lloyd is who I want in the game from Namco. I would even take Klonoa over Pac-Man.

Yup. Lloyd is who I want in the game from Namco. I would even take Klonoa over Pac-Man.

Lloyd and Klonoa don't really have the mainstream factor that third party characters should have. They're very niche. Everyone knows Pac-man like everyone knows Sonic and every gamer knows Snake.

Lloyd and Klonoa don't really have the mainstream factor that third party characters should have. They're very niche. Everyone knows Pac-man like everyone knows Sonic and every gamer knows Snake.

And Megaman. Don't you go missing out the Blue Bomber!

And Megaman. Don't you go missing out the Blue Bomber!

Everyone knows Mega Man :p

I think they missed the boat with Lloyd, Wii U didn't even get ToS HD...

Mii gets a big NO from me.

They can stay the hell away from Smash Bros.

Weirdly after you posted I saw on gonintendo the same guy has just come out and said some more - chrom, rhythm fever chorus, palatena, shulk and a Pokemon from x and y

Weirdly after you posted I saw on gonintendo the same guy has just come out and said some more - chrom, rhythm fever chorus, palatena, shulk and a Pokemon from x and y

Whoa...slow down there. That's a megaton if I've ever seen one.

:p

I'd love it if the whole direct was about talking pikachu out of the game and having no Pokemon, or any Pokemon references in the game at all... Shibata is there in a pikachu onesie. Sakurai just says "because Pokemon is shit!" And Shibata sulks off...

I'd be okay with the Mii. Be good if it could adopt different movesets.

I'd love it if the whole direct was about talking pikachu out of the game and having no Pokemon, or any Pokemon references in the game at all... Shibata is there in a pikachu onesie. Sakurai just says "because Pokemon is shit!" And Shibata sulks off...

You're a bad person :(

Shulk would be an awesome addition. Man, imagine a Xenoblade stage, all in pretty HD, with the fantastic music playing in the background while you fight.

The Pokemon is probably Hey You Pikachu, you can only control him with voice controls... (and that's conveniently why there's no voice chat here either, ha!)

God I hope not the forum joke stopped being funny about 200 posts ago! :shakehead

Until Iwata manages a fiscal year without saying it, it will never not be funny.

Also, this is far beyond a forum joke haha

Until Iwata manages a fiscal year without saying it, it will never not be funny.

Also, this is far beyond a forum joke haha

When did he say it last fiscal year?

Could work well

I just dread the chance of it being modern Pac-man

2127141-169_pacmanghostadv_multi_ot_051413.jpg

Just no :( This could work though

footer_pacman.gif

Are those ears or eyebrows?