NEurope
Cube

Nintendo Direct - Tuesday 8th at 11pm

We need a plan B.
Well, I've got Plan C ready :heh::

Apparently there will be a US YouTube stream as well, that'll be Plan B. :hehe:

Bets are on: which new challenger will approach today?

Seeing as the one person I wanted in the game got announced at E3 (Megaman ) i'm not really bothered. I wouldn't mind Lloyd Irving being thrown into the mix as some represnetation for Namco. Much rather have him over Pac-Man. It will probably something daft like a Mii though. :D

Well, I've got Plan C ready :heh::

Apparently there will be a US YouTube stream as well, that'll be Plan B. :hehe:

How come we don't get a Youtube version? Or have we got one and it's slipped under the radar?

A Mii could be interesting. If they make the moves customisable, levelable (they mentioned such a thing in the past as characters being able to be improved) and shareable between 3DS & Wii U, it could be pretty ace.

Muddy Mole! Isaac! Non-descript Action Figure!

Who said I was stressed?

"I'm not stressed! Who said I was!?"

(Sorry, just thought that was funny)

Doshin the Giant! : peace:

Nah, seriously, I'm not sure if there will be more new characters at all.

3rd Party Namco character could be, but who? Pacman or Klonoa maybe?

First Party-wise, they're becoming dried up on "legendary" characters imo. In their "smaller" and more recent franchises there are plenty to choose from, but are these characters recognisable enough for the target audience?

Kid Icarus, Wonderful 101, Advance Wars, 1080, Excite, F-Zero, Pilotwings etc, what could they bring??

First Party-wise, they're becoming dried up on "legendary" characters imo. In their "smaller" and more recent franchises there are plenty to choose from, but are these characters recognisable enough for the target audience?

Kid Icarus, Wonderful 101, Advance Wars, 1080, Excite, F-Zero, Pilotwings etc, what could they bring??

everyone.gif

Well, there has to have been a reason that we have seen no returning characters or new characters since February 21st when typically we were getting one or two a month...

I'd say Wonder Red, or maybe Professor E. Gadd

Hoping to see: Captain Falcon, Yoshi.

Wishing to see: Mewtwo

Long shot but I want it to happen: Lloyd Irving, Ryu (Street Fighter).

How come we don't get a Youtube version? Or have we got one and it's slipped under the radar?
Not sure, don't think there is one though. Which is a shame, as Ustream can be pretty awful and I ended up missing a massive chunk of the last worldwide ND when the European stream went tits-up. :mad:

There probably isn't going to be any region specific stuff in the ND tonight though, so watching the US version is the way to go I reckon.

Not sure, don't think there is one though. Which is a shame, as Ustream can be pretty awful and I ended up missing a massive chunk of the last worldwide ND when the European stream went tits-up. :mad:

There probably isn't going to be any region specific stuff in the ND tonight though, so watching the US version is the way to go I reckon.

I'll be watching all three...just in case :)

Yeah, i'll probably just do the same if ours is borked. If there is any region specific stuff then I just catch it later.

Bayonetta I reckon!

Still can't believe there's not going to be a date, the fact they. Keep mentioning "announcing launch window" is bizarre, if tonight they just said "autumn" fair enough, but the fact they're teasing a window when they've already given us a window is just odd.

I know I keep saying it, but the whole thing is just odd. The direct itself. What Nintendo are saying. The timing. Really fearing a 2015 delay!

Mewtwo with the option to go mega form would be cool.

As for 3rd party, i'd love to see Lloyd Irving :heart:

I still think Paper Mario would make a worthy addition to the roster.

As would Professor Layton and Ridley.

Really hoping to see Captain Falcon tonight in all his gloriousness alongside an announcement for a new F-Zero.

I don't think Layton is big enough for one of the very limited 3rd party character slots.

I'm hoping Captain Falcon gets announced as returning, and I still think that Krystal would make a good Smash character.

I would love to see Ridley announced just for the complete meltdowns on Gaf. :D

I would love to see Ridley announced just for the complete meltdowns on Gaf. :D

I want Ridley announced as an Assist Trophy, just for the massive meltdowns on GAF :p

Why would Neogaf meltdown over stuff? Bearing in mind I know pretty little about the place...

Why would Neogaf meltdown over stuff? Bearing in mind I know pretty little about the place...

Because they're a bunch of c*nts! You'd fit right in - I KID! I KID!

I have no idea in all honesty, never been, but they seem to provide amazing gifs and amazing fits of rage! But why with Ridley in particular? Surely he'd be a great addition?

Because they're a bunch of c*nts! You'd fit right in - I KID! I KID!

I have no idea in all honesty, never been, but they seem to provide amazing gifs and amazing fits of rage! But why with Ridley in particular? Surely he'd be a great addition?

Ridley is what they always want. If Ridley is a playable character, GAF will explode in happiness. If Ridley is an Assist Trophy, GAF will explode in venomous rage

260px-Tingle_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png

Would love it if he was a playable character! :D

Kicking ass online as Tingle would be extremely entertaining. :laughing:

Ulala and Goemon are my top choices for 3rd party characters.

Never gonna happen though, unfortunately. :sad:

I reckon they'll be announcing Pac-Man as a newcomer tonight. :hehe:

Ridley is what they always want. If Ridley is a playable character, GAF will explode in happiness. If Ridley is an Assist Trophy, GAF will explode in venomous rage

Metroid could do with some more representation. I'd love a Ridley character in the game. Or even MOTHER BRAIN. Hnnnnnnngggg.

One of those two would be fantastic. Or both. Sheeeet.

I get the feeling Metroid is not really an area where Nintendo give too much of a shit. No DS game (Hunters, nobody cares about you), no 3DS game thus far, no N64 game, not a hint of a Wii U game so far.