NEurope
Cube

Nintendo Direct - Tuesday 8th at 11pm

Don't think we're getting a release date. Especially a summer one, still think it's too early for that.

Also been reading some conversations where people are talking about the possible final names for both versions. Didn't Sakurai confirm that they're being called Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS quite early on?

Must be a release date announcement then surely? Can't think of anything else that would warrant a Smash specific Direct...

Which leads me to think that it's coming out much sooner than I had expected (I was thinking November 2014 on Wii U and Feb-April 2015 on 3DS, in order to help the Wii U get the game quicker). They wouldn't be announcing a release date that was ludicrously far off in a Smash specific direct, so that leads me to think June-July on Wii U; but that just seems unfeasable...

I'm betting on July 25th.

They like to screw with me since I have to cover it for my site. It's like Pokémon Rumble in 2011. Due for release on my birthday, so I pushed my plans ahead a while. Then, a few days before then, they delayed it two weeks due to the 3DS price cut. Was not amused.

They'll show us loads of amazing new features, new items, a new character and all sorts of stuff like that. Then:

"We are pleased to announce that the release date has changed from our Q4 2014 predition. Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS will be released in July 2015"

"Please Understand"

Edited by Cube

They'll show us loads of amazing new features, new items, a new character and all sorts of stuff like that. Then:

"We are pleased to announce that the release date has changed from our Q4 2014 predition. Smash Bros for Wii U and 360 will be released in July 2015."

"Please Understand"

360? You're crazy.

The game won't be delayed though

"We are pleased to announce that the release date has changed from our Q4 2014 predition. Smash Bros for Wii U and 360 will be released in July 2015."

"Please Understand"

No...Don't see that in the faintest...

360? You're crazy.

The game won't be delayed though

I got the "3" part right, and the right amount of characters.

I also wasn't being serious anyway. Hence the "Please Understand".

They like to screw with me since I have to cover it for my site. It's like Pokémon Rumble in 2011. Due for release on my birthday, so I pushed my plans ahead a while. Then, a few days before then, they delayed it two weeks due to the 3DS price cut. Was not amused.

Dude can you not update the sidebar on your site? I honesty had to resort to using the 'Find' function of my search engine to locate the Smash games.

The way you were talking I was interested in just how much you went into for Pokemon in Smash, but going off your Brawl page I think you'll be ok.

Dude can you not update the sidebar on your site? I honesty had to resort to using the 'Find' function of my search engine to locate the Smash games.

The way you were talking I was interested in just how much you went into for Pokemon in Smash, but going off your Brawl page I think you'll be ok.

What do you mean? I go in-depth into the entire game o,o

just smash brothers?

well they'll announce Solid Snake as a character with Raiden as an assist trophy then (with some sort of codec cut scene)

going on rumors of a voice actor (not the one in the playstation all rip off stars) slipping he voiced Raiden on Super smash bros

I will not be happy if Snake or any MGS characters make it into Smash. Kojima is a total dick and hates Nintendo, his characters should NOT be afforded the glory of being in Smash.

We'll get snake included in it, and Twin snakes HD

seriously though it has to be a short ND as they can't fill it with smash news....can they?

The content on the right?
I honestly didn't see it, I don't know the last time I saw a sidebar on the right (if there was one on the left). You might want to rethink that, as others might overlook it too and it would be wasted effort on your part. I just expected all the info to be on that same page, or the left sidebar to have changed.

I honestly didn't see it, I don't know the last time I saw a sidebar on the right (if there was one on the left). You might want to rethink that, as others might overlook it too and it would be wasted effort on your part. I just expected all the info to be on that same page, or the left sidebar to have changed.

All info on the same page? That'd be unbelievably cluttered :s

All info on the same page? That'd be unbelievably cluttered :s
No Serebii :p links on the same page...

Title

General Info

Characters (embedded link)

Stages (embedded link)

etc...

Let's not kid ourselves, they have no idea who you are :heh:

:heart::heart:

At 1 am? Jesus, why so late? (yeah yeah, the Americans...)

Let's not kid ourselves, they have no idea who you are :heh:

:heart::heart:

Na, they know who I am, even with Smash Bros. But them screwing with me, I know that's an exaggeration :p

Na, they know who I am, even with Smash Bros. But them screwing with me, I know that's an exaggeration :p
An exaggeration?... or a complete fabrication?

An exaggeration?... or a complete fabrication?

An irrational, illogical conclusion based on repeated occurrences with an unhealthy dose of paranoia :p

But, I digress

Edited by Serebii