NEurope
Cube

Nintendo Direct - Tuesday 8th at 11pm

tKnrSJE.jpg

Focusing on Smash Bros. and some upcoming Wii U and 3DS games.

Awesome stuff!

Edited by -Dem0-
correction.

Nooo, why didn't they announce it on Monday. Going to be hyped all weekend.

Release date has got to be announced right if they are focusing on Smash. Right?

Let's hope they have sorted their streaming out. The last direct was an absolute mess, with many of us having to switch to the US broadcast just to see what was going on.

Oh yeah that was terrible. This stream needs to be perfect! We're talking about Smash Bros. here!!!

just smash brothers?

well they'll announce Solid Snake as a character with Raiden as an assist trophy then (with some sort of codec cut scene)

going on rumors of a voice actor (not the one in the playstation all rip off stars) slipping he voiced Raiden on Super smash bros

going on rumors of a voice actor (not the one in the playstation all rip off stars) slipping he voiced Raiden on Super smash bros

He's mainly a motion capture actor.

Also, unless MGSR:R and MGSV both come to Wii U, Snake in Smash Bros. again would be horrible.

That's why there's no pic of the day.

Awesome stuff!

There is a Pic Of The Day. It's just not a very good one. It's one of those stumpy Animal Crossing characters that look like Seamus out of Family Guy. This announcement, however, more than makes up for it. Can't wait.

Let's hope they have sorted their streaming out. The last direct was an absolute mess, with many of us having to switch to the US broadcast just to see what was going on.

Ya that was completely unwatchable. It was unusual, never happened before.

just smash brothers?

well they'll announce Solid Snake as a character with Raiden as an assist trophy then (with some sort of codec cut scene)

Maybe they meant Raiden from Mortal Kombat. ;) Seriously though if any Metal Gear reference at all is in this game I'll be pissed off.

He's mainly a motion capture actor.

Also, unless MGSR:R and MGSV both come to Wii U, Snake in Smash Bros. again would be horrible.

HYPE TIME, ninjah!

What if they announce a Wii U MGS game linked with a MGS character in Smash???:yay:

(Perfect using codec stuff on the gamepad)

Edited by King_V

HYPE TIME, ninjah!

What if they announce a Wii U MGS game linked with a MGS character in Smash???:yay:

Then Hell will have frozen over.

This is so weird... On smash, which is many months away? OR IS IT!????

Seriously though, surely this mario kart explosion would have made more sense? Though. It complaining to both, just don't understand why they're giving us a direct so early when we still don't know much about mario kart and that's less than 2 months away.

Still, not complaining, would love a release date! Earlier the better!

I'm not sure there's so much to say about Mario Kart. It is what it is. You can reveal characters and courses etc but racers don't play completely differently the way Smash characters do. Ultimately the Mario Kart experience is going to feel the same either way, and any differences or new features they may (but probably won't) add, will not have much to expand upon in video form anyway.

Time to announce them shifting it to the Vita then :p

Seriously though, I am intrigued. Nintendo seem to be going full hog. Expecting mechanics, two characters and a July release date :)

I'm not sure there's so much to say about Mario Kart. It is what it is. You can reveal characters and courses etc but racers don't play completely differently the way Smash characters do. Ultimately the Mario Kart experience is going to feel the same either way, and any differences or new features they may (but probably won't) add, will not have much to expand upon in video form anyway.

We still no nothing about how the online works and very little about Mario Kart TV.

They have a lot to talk about Mario Kart. We know nothing about the singleplayer or online modes. There's also battle mode to talk about (if they're having it).

As someone who rarely plays locally, I need to know that kind of stuff.

I'm not saying we know everything, I'm saying the things they have to reveal aren't going to make for a complete Nintendo Direct feature the way Smash Bros can.

not sure if this has been posted and in fact I'm not sure if the Wii version was the same, but it's 12 player online.