NEurope
Cube

April Fools

*yearns with all of my being for that to actually be real*

come on google, how long would that ACTUALLY take you...?

Saw this today and thought it was an April Fools BUT IT ISN'T.

MJ-Xscape-STANDARD-Digital-Packshot-590x590_zps9f6d1385.jpg

XSCAPE

LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON

OUT ON EPIC RECORDS MAY 13

EPIC CHIEF L.A. REID TEAMS UP WITH TOP PRODUCERS TO “CONTEMPORIZE” SONGS FROM ICONIC ARTIST’S ARCHIVE

March 31, 2014 — New York, NY — On May 13, Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the internationally beloved music icon and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The project features eight new tracks, which the world will be hearing for the very first time on the new album. For the ultimate fan experience, XSCAPE will also be available in a Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the sourced Michael Jackson recordings in their original form. The XSCAPE standard and Deluxe Edition’s are available for pre-order beginning April 1 on iTunes.com/MichaelJackson and elsewhere, and available at all retailers worldwide on May 13.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/so-theres-a-new-michael-jackson-album-out-next-month/125837/#ixzz2xYqVS8RE

I long to actually have something amazing happen to me around this time of year so I can announce it on April 1st.

XSCAPE

EPIC CHIEF L.A. REID TEAMS UP WITH TOP PRODUCERS TO “CONTEMPORIZE” SONGS FROM ICONIC ARTIST’S ARCHIVE

March 31, 2014 — New York, NY — On May 13, Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the internationally beloved music icon and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The project features eight new tracks, which the world will be hearing for the very first time on the new album. For the ultimate fan experience, XSCAPE will also be available in a Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the sourced Michael Jackson recordings in their original form. The XSCAPE standard and Deluxe Edition’s are available for pre-order beginning April 1 on iTunes.com/MichaelJackson and elsewhere, and available at all retailers worldwide on May 13.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/so-theres-a-new-michael-jackson-album-out-next-month/125837/#ixzz2xYqVS8RE

That's out on my birthday.

That trailer is amazing.

XSCAPE

I read about that album, isn't that the one that's coming to new Sony mobiles?

Here's an example of how to completely fail at being funny or interesting:

[tweet]450917519290023936[/tweet]

[tweet]450923838629761024[/tweet]

[tweet]450925794521792512[/tweet]

I read about that album, isn't that the one that's coming to new Sony mobiles?

They used Slave To The Rhythm to launch the Experia Z2. Only costs £600 to buy the phone, it's exclusive, for how long isn't known yet. Shouldn't be long but it's still disgusting. I hate Sony.

Here's an example of how to completely fail at being funny or interesting:

[tweet]450917519290023936[/tweet]

[tweet]450923838629761024[/tweet]

[tweet]450925794521792512[/tweet]

Too cruel!

Edited by Wii

1978884_686678934703741_1228963569_n_zpsf7520e9b.jpg

You can now buy ice cream in tubs made of ice, thanks to one Aberdeenshire firm.

Mackie's, who make both ice cubes and ice cream, have combined the two ranges to create environmentally friendly packaging.

Kirstin Mackie, development director, said: ''This is such a good idea - we cannot think why this has not occurred to us or other people in the frozen food industry before, imagine the waste in plastic and cardboard packaging that could be removed from our freezer aisles.

''For example, frozen peas could be bought in a block and placed immediately into boiling water.''

I genuinely love how all of YouTube's prank videos exist in their own universe where YouTube literally produces every single video.