NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Fun stuff thread

No not "funny stuff", fun stuff.

All the little things that are fun to do for a while. The ultimate time killers.

Such as the 2048 game. My high score is 6360.

What do you have to help us all waste time, and let our productivity drop through the floor?

Edited by MoogleViper

Fun game, I got 1288 on my first go just now but it was a few rounds before I knew what I was doing :p

I actually dug through my bookmarks just to post it on this thread. I was surprised to see the link still working--and have it sport ads for mobile app versions of the game as well.

No not "funny stuff", fun stuff.

All the little things that are fun to do for a while. The ultimate time killers.

Such as the 2048 game. My high score is 6360.

What do you have to help us all waste time, and let our productivity drop through the floor?

Man, I just wasted a lot of time on that. It's really fun and easy in the beginning, then it quickly becomes frustratingly difficult.

I love 2048, my high score is 33216.

I see we've got a big man in the room!

I got 1800 on my first try, which is roughly 30,000 points closer to 2048 than your score. Better luck next time, eh?

Thanks for posting that game, it is helping me get through the day in work. =P

My highest score so far is 17052. Still not close to getting that 2048 tile though!

I got 2948 on my first go on that 2048 game and I can't beat that score! :(:(:(

I felt like such a boffin for the first time in my life, haha!

Up to now I thought when you posted scores for the 2048 game in the first post, that you were posting the highest number you got on those moving pieces. Was so ashamed I only got to 128 and here you are with your scores in the thousands :p

Anyway, achieved 8552 just now. Highest piece was 512, but wasn't that far from doubling that.

Edited by Tales

Sign in to follow this