NEurope
Cube

Assassin's Creed Unity

Bastille day Revolution trailer.

Playing through Black Flag at the moment and loving it, so I'm looking forward to this now.

Man, I love the Creed CGI trailers. They are so well made.

I wonder if that statue is a reaction to the lack of female assassins...

The editing of the music in that is awful.

About three months away and we haven't seen any real gameplay apart from the co-op.

Just imagine the co-op stuff with only one character and you have gameplay.

Ubi did a single player demo. You just have to look for it. :P

Beautiful game, one of my most wanted of the year.

Edited by bryanee
Automerged Doublepost

I find it amusing that the guy who was talking the most had a Mario mug and statue.

New parkour stuff sounds good, Ive ended up randomly hanging from a building loads of times when chasing or escaping someone, hopefully this will solve it.

GAME have a one day only code for any order for Unity. It's today only, enter the promo code "GAMESCOM5" and get £5 off any order.

I've slightly gone off this again. It looks great but it's still an AC. Really unsure tbh.

I'm fully on board!

I'll just need to buy something that can play it at some point...

Anyone else pre-ordered and got one of them codes to unlock extra stuff?

Pre-ordered on Amazon, I haven't received any codes.

Edited by bryanee

Looks like the game has been delayed two weeks to November 13th

Phew, makes things a little easier on my wallet for October.

Just three more days to the (mine at least) highlight of the year. Really excited for this, as I am with every AC game. Bought the "regular" special edition for both games, so no statue or figurine for me. Bought Unity at the shop that gave me Mario Kart 8 on a Tuesday, but I haven't received any mail from them today.

Who will buy the games on PS3/4? Would love to play the co op mission with people from the forum.

Got the PS4 Bastille Edition ordered, i went for this edition as it's got most of the pre-order content sans figurine (as there were so many choices on that front, i've ordered a Ubi Collectables one. Got Rogue coming on the same day for the 360, so will be an adventure.

Crap, so they don't automatically update the shipping adress on all outstanding orders when changing your adress. I hope the first thing they do tomorrow is read their e-mails...

Edited by Tales

The adress was sorted out just in time but the game didn't arrive today.

The game has four player co op right? Want to get together sometime in the weekend? I'm free all weekend so any time is fine with me.

Only played it for a couple of hours but it's fun so been so far. Plain and simple it's just more regular Assassin's Creed fun. Graphics looks great. No issues for me, only saw a couple of gentlements standing on top or halfway into chairs and another man halfway into the wall but that's it. Going to continue tomorrow and hopefully the online part has been fixed, doesn't seem to be working now. Signed up for Initiates as it was easy to do it in game, probably as I've already signed up for both that and Uplay before. Took me three seconds. Probably skip that companion app stuff though. I assume it's for smart phones and although I have one I'm not interested.

Going to test out the new MK8 courses for the rest of the evening and then it AC Unity for the rest of the weekend. I think Rogue will arrive tomorrow, but I might wait to pick it up at the post office until Monday.

Edited by Tales

Apparently this is getting ripped to pieces by gamers and reviews for being very same old same old and some shocking performance issues?

Pretty much yeah. It's a bit sad really. I hope the people who planned to get it buy it anyways and enjoy it for what it is. Think I'll turn it back on after MK8. Quit just before what looks like quite exciting mission and first real assination.