NEurope
Cube

Assassin's Creed Unity

It is a little sad seeing the complaints, but what can you expect if a game is that buggy (more so on PC apparently). And complaints of it being same old same old, it's the same when a new Call of Duty comes out with the complaints being the same.

Both Rogue and Unity have arrived today, debating which to venture into first.

Been despatched today from Amazon. Says will arrive Wednesday but hopefully it comes sooner.

Does it get into the action at a decent pace?

Basically not Assassin's Creed III.

Yeah, the story moves quickly in the beginning. Could have used a mission or two more to flesh out the Arno/Elize relationship though in my opinion.

Been despatched today from Amazon. Says will arrive Wednesday but hopefully it comes sooner.

Last time you pre order there eh? :p

It is a little sad seeing the complaints, but what can you expect if a game is that buggy (more so on PC apparently). And complaints of it being same old same old, it's the same when a new Call of Duty comes out with the complaints being the same.

Both Rogue and Unity have arrived today, debating which to venture into first.

Strangely enough, I have not added you on PSN before! Forgot to add a message but my username is almost the same, Tahles.

Other than the pop in I haven't ran into any other issues so far. Frame rate has been smooth and it looks fantastic. Did the patch it to run better?

iwUF2nsJ3wEsx.jpg

Edited by bryanee

Only played around 30 minutes after the 1.02 patch and it looked fine to me, but I didn't noticed anything remarkible before the patch either but the seldom slowdown in crowded areas(at first I thought this was intentional to make it easier to navigate through the crowd :p ) Anyway, graphic wise it has been great. Very beautiful.

Also very big city. Largest city so far?. Mostly been in the Northern half so far.

Played a few co op mission today as the servers are working. Too early to tell for me. It sounds fun but the two missions I played there weren't much co op...Too bad they removed the past online mode entirerely from both games. Again I have only played two missions so far(I found and started the missions surprisingly fast though)

Completed my first murder mystery. Pretty easy the first one, but if this is the beginning I'm excited for the next.

Finished chapter five in the story so far.

@bryanee platform? My psn is to the left and below if you are playing on PS4.

Edited by Tales

The game may be glitchy as hell, but it looks hilarious!

I've found a reason as to why people may have said to play Rogue first then play Unity

20141117_233944.jpg

Snagged a picture of Arno and Elise in Rogue as kids, with the main chap Shay Cormac in Paris. And parts of the story and final memory kind of hints in the way that this should have been played first

Edited by Jimbob

Got Rogue yesterday, but I've already played so much of Unity that I want to finish that first. Given the fact Ubisoft decided to release them both on the same day the order can't be that important.

Got Rogue yesterday, but I've already played so much of Unity that I want to finish that first. Given the fact Ubisoft decided to release them both on the same day the order can't be that important.

I would say playing Rogue first then Unity, in terms of the spoiler i posted.

I'm already up to chapter 9 in Unity so I think I want to finish that anyway.

Edited by Tales

I'm already up to chapter 9 in Unity so I think I want to finish that anyway.

Fair enough, Rogue is a pretty short game anyway.

Ubisoft release new patch today for Unity fixing over 300 issues

Also in the news, Ubisoft's Yannis Mallat apologises for the issues that Unity has had in recent weeks. As a way of apologising, they are giving everyone the first DLC "Dead Kings" free. For those whom bought the season pass, they get an added bonus of a free game.

Can be read in full, along with a list of what games are on offer here

Anyone want to play some co op on this on Sunday with me on the PS4? Itching for some strategic murderin'!

Co op isn't much fun. I have done all the missions and feel no reason to play the same missions again. There's no competitons between other players or clubs at the moment, so besides playing each mission(of which there is 21 I believe) three times to get all the equipment there's anything to do once done. No rankings or anything like that. They should have kept the usual online from the past games in my opinion. Much more fun even in wolfpack mode.

As for strategig murdering, there's isn't much of it. With four players running about, at least one will screw up and alert every enemy in the vicinity.

Anyone want to play some co op on this on Sunday with me on the PS4? Itching for some strategic murderin'!

Sure, what time would you be looking to go on from?. I've had one or two missions in co-op, it seemed ok. But like @Tales said, they needed to keep the multiplayer from previous incarnations as it was better.

Well I'm sure we can keep it strategic if it's just 2 people. I'll be home 12 on so whenever you're free.

Well finally got round to getting the platinum on this, must say even now it's still really buggy and the load times are horrendous.

The amount of collectables needed for plat is crazy, think it's about 300 chests so it was really time consuming. Really felt like it was just included to pad the game out..

On the plus side the murder mysteries were quite well done.

Can't see myself ever playing it again though!