NEurope
Daft

The Flash

I don't read the comics, so this isn't based on anything, but I think Zoom will be Earth-2 Barry.

I don't read the comics, so this isn't based on anything, but I think Zoom will be Earth-2 Barry.

That would be amazing.

Got to say, I absolutely loved that episode. As far as I'm concerned this is the definitive comicbook show. So excited to see what is in store.

Still prefer Arrow but The Flash is excellent

After last season being a bit all over the place Arrow still has to sort itself out a little in my eyes. But it's been much better recently and I can't wait for it to delve into all the magic.

I think its just that I've connected with the actors and characters a lot more on Arrow. Its like with Agents of SHIELD, thats been getting a lot better as its been going on but I still struggle to connect with those actors/characters despite loving the Marvel Cinematic Universe and enjoying the stories a lot more as its progressed.

I found Ollie incredibly frustrating last season, to the point of being a little unlikable. But seems like we're past that now.

I love that the Flash has more daylight scenes now, the CW have a bad habit of putting all their combat at night, presumably it covers up gaps in choreography and rough CG a little better (don't mean that as a criticism, it's a legitimate saving technique). But The Flash should be bright, lighthearted, energetic.

Flash Season 2 was all going so well

somebody decided it was okay to freeze laser beams

Flash Season 2 was all going so well

somebody decided it was okay to freeze laser beams

Comic books. :P

It is one of those things where for me personally, it doesnt bother me if they are getting stuff wrong or making up their own science. It is a comic book show and I dont need everything to be completely accurate to enjoy it.

Sooo they blew their entire seasons budget with that last part right?

The shark?? I hope not, it looked awful. Back to night-time scenes to cover it all up of course....

Whatever happened to "we've increased STAR LABS security so people can't just walk in anymore".

Good episode though, overall.

Thats a cool idea!

It was earth 1 Eddie's corpse!, it got sucked in the wormhole, found by Wells and he experimented on him to revive this traveller from another world

Mainly it was the death like mask that made me think it, subtle hint or something

The shark?? I hope not, it looked awful. Back to night-time scenes to cover it all up of course....

Whatever happened to "we've increased STAR LABS security so people can't just walk in anymore".

Good episode though, overall.

Whaaaat!? I thought KS's CGI was amazing. The villain of the week's CGI was hilariously bad, on the other hand.

Yeah I thought it was poor tbh. There's a fine line when you're going full-CG and it's pretty impossible to do well with a TV budget. That clip they're using in the opening where Flash jumps up the building towards the camera is another terrible example, his face is way off. Prosthetics or a mix thereof would've looked better.

Agreed about the FOTW though. Looked like his special effects were just floating on the lens of the camera.

Yeah, and in contrast to Firestorm, looked like he got he was using PowerPoint during the collider explosion.

God daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn at the latest episode. Best episode of the season and probably the funniest so far out of both seasons.

It was indeed extremely good! However, I disliked that

Barry was willing to completely sacrifice Linda - and reveal his identity to her. That was offsetting. Also, how could he be so reckless to go up against Zoom when he barely could keep track of Reverse Flash? And how the heck could Cisco see Zoom catch the lightning (which was pure awesomeness!)??

And I really liked that the soundeffect for Zoom when he started running is "zoom". :D

Also, the series would come to an abrupt end if Barry's paralysis is permanent...

Flash is still super entertaining, even if things make me groan from time to time (I liked Harry's perfect circle drawing abilities in this ep), it doesn't matter. They don't dwell on anything too long or drag things out the way Smallville used to do. And it doesn't have any of the overbearing faux-drama of Arrow. Just sheer comic-book fun :)

Theories on Zoom's identity?

Flash is still super entertaining, even if things make me groan from time to time (I liked Harry's perfect circle drawing abilities in this ep), it doesn't matter. They don't dwell on anything too long or drag things out the way Smallville used to do. And it doesn't have any of the overbearing faux-drama of Arrow. Just sheer comic-book fun :)

Theories on Zoom's identity?

I saw a theory online that seems very solid to me.

Papa Allen.