NEurope
Daft

The Flash

That finale was just amazing. What great TV. And I can't even find anything to pick on. Which is so unlike me.

I'm assuming next season will start with a....

Flashpoint Paradox kind of story, albeit without the rest of the DC universe. Iris will have a kid with Eddie, Barry will have some other job and no powers, his mother will be alive.

If that is the case in a way it's a shame

that we saw what Barry did, because one of the best bits of that story is the twist where you find out Thawne wasn't responsible for the mayhem that happens, rather it's Barry's fault

the 4 way cross over being the flash point storyline really, and some fallout once he's fixed the situation but it results in a merging of the universes similar to flashpoint

Oliver will have died on the Island and his Father will have returned to be the Green Arrow, paralleling the Batman element of flash point

Supergirl will parallel the superman element

and i guess Legends will take the remaining story elements?

I just can't see it being the entire season's storyline as it would require the other shows in the CW Flarrowverse also following suit

convenient way to bring Supergirl fully into their universe though

gallery-1468342289-the-flash-keiynan-lonsdale-kid-flash.jpggallery-1468342761-the-flash-keynan-lonsdale-kid-flash-2.jpg

Honestly the costume design from a 'Secret Identity' point of view is shocking!

gallery-1468342289-the-flash-keiynan-lonsdale-kid-flash.jpggallery-1468342761-the-flash-keynan-lonsdale-kid-flash-2.jpg

Honestly the costume design from a 'Secret Identity' point of view is shocking!

How many episodes do you think it will take for Wally to figure out the identity of the new Flash?

How many episodes do you think it will take for Wally to figure out the identity of the new Flash?

Depends if he's the Wally from 'our' timeline/Earth or if he's the result of Barry's actions at the end of season 2 I guess

Depends if he's the Wally from 'our' timeline/Earth or if he's the result of Barry's actions at the end of season 2 I guess

Yeah looks like its going to be a fun season.

I wonder how long they'll keep the Flashpoint verse going. Will be a bit lame if its eliminated quickly.

Felicity is due to appear in the second episode to give some advice to Barry apparently.

There's a rumour that Joss Whedon is going to be directing an episode.

It's a two part musical episode (one part being Supergirl). The villain will be the Music Meister.

This is something I've wanted for absolutely ages. Now they just need to get Neil Patrick Harris on board.