NEurope
Daft

The Flash

It's quite difficult to say if you don't tell us which one you're up to :p just watched the latest available on CW yesterday, episode 7.

Then yes, we are one episode ahead. Unless it's the later part of said Batman moment?

The latest episode was OK but not as good as Episode 6. However, I had completely forgotten about that villain so it was nice to see him return.

I still think the speculation that it Henry Allen is a read herring

GAF ahve gone crazy, overlaid facial structures on zoom of Henry, commented on Henry going fishing and then Zoom saying he uses bait when fishing, all of which they think adds up to Henry=Zoom

Its too obvious

I'm convinced its whats left of Eddie

my theory is Eddie's corpse is sucked thorough the wormhole into Earth 2

Its time displaced to before the creation of meta humans in Earth 2 and ends up as Zoom, received with a singular train of thought - The flash took everything from me

Now how he gets to being zoom i can't make my mind up on, Wells is involved either directly or indirectly; i have two thoughts on how

Wells is experimenting with Dark Matter below Star Labs, a worm hole opens, causing the experiment to degrade, Eddie's Corpse flies through the breach and causes the experiment to explode similar to Earth 1 but underground, the end result - Zoom

but the fact Wells' wife isn't being mentioned leads me to think somehow she's involved in this or her death is

I can't currently see Joe's son being involved since not even Iris knows what he looks like, so a big reveal will be "who?"

Can't see them introducing Hunter Zoloman

Can't see Earth 2 Barry being Zoom, his physical appearance just doesn't match, what would the back story be? Earth 2 Reverse flash kills his mother and Father, then he goes to Prison for her murder and beef's up? nah can't see it

Eddie is the only main cast member not to be invovled somehow this season and they keep mentioning him....so it always put the idea in my head he will return in some way, potentially as a speedster rival of Barry

baring in mind i'm only watching on Sky so my theory's could be moreshit by now

What is his Batman moment??

I still think the speculation that it Henry Allen is a read herring

GAF ahve gone crazy, overlaid facial structures on zoom of Henry, commented on Henry going fishing and then Zoom saying he uses bait when fishing, all of which they think adds up to Henry=Zoom

Its too obvious

I'm convinced its whats left of Eddie

my theory is Eddie's corpse is sucked thorough the wormhole into Earth 2

Its time displaced to before the creation of meta humans in Earth 2 and ends up as Zoom, received with a singular train of thought - The flash took everything from me

Now how he gets to being zoom i can't make my mind up on, Wells is involved either directly or indirectly; i have two thoughts on how

Wells is experimenting with Dark Matter below Star Labs, a worm hole opens, causing the experiment to degrade, Eddie's Corpse flies through the breach and causes the experiment to explode similar to Earth 1 but underground, the end result - Zoom

but the fact Wells' wife isn't being mentioned leads me to think somehow she's involved in this or her death is

I can't currently see Joe's son being involved since not even Iris knows what he looks like, so a big reveal will be "who?"

Can't see them introducing Hunter Zoloman

Can't see Earth 2 Barry being Zoom, his physical appearance just doesn't match, what would the back story be? Earth 2 Reverse flash kills his mother and Father, then he goes to Prison for her murder and beef's up? nah can't see it

Eddie is the only main cast member not to be invovled somehow this season and they keep mentioning him....so it always put the idea in my head he will return in some way, potentially as a speedster rival of Barry

Not a bad theory, the only weak bit is the time displacement part. It's a bit of a cheap way to throw you off. I like the idea though, that it's what's left in time of Eddie, or even what's left of Eobard after being almost "erased".

Yeah Gaf running with the fishing thing is kinda funny :p that said, you don't typically write a metaphor like that and randomly mention Papa Alan's hobbies for nothing so it's not outside the realms of possibility.

I like all ideas. Earth 2 Barry (otherwise, where is he?) or an embodiement of speed force + evil.

Whichever it turns out to be, should be good, as long as they don't do something really crazy like... I dunno... make it his mother or something.

Edited by Shorty

Anyone see the latest episode? I think it would be my favourite if it weren't for the season one finale.

Zoom is terrifying. Love it.

Took me a while to get round to watching it but yes it was great :D

Wonder if they'll leave the story to simmer in the background for a while now and move on though :/

It didn't quite seem that way, thankfully.

However,

I feel that it was revealed a bit too early. Of course it's still a bit weird, who was the now deceased Jay Gerrick then? Who is the one with the black mask?

It was revealed at the perfect time actually. 15 episodes is quite a lot. I haven't been clamoring for it though, which is a testament to the overall writing. Literally love this show. Incredible.

What I found most interesting

was Lyla becoming the head of ARGUS. I hope they actually use her personality and relationships to change ARGUS rather than just have her morph into Amanda.

Weird they announced it in Flash though.

Sucks that this and Arrow are off the air until March 22nd/23rd respectively (and iZombie, which is unrelated but still I'm annoyed).

Legends appears to be continuing throughout though.

Edited by Ashley

I was kinda disappointed to find it's just someone relatively normal under the mask, considering he looks more like a creature/monster under the mask.

What I found most interesting

was Lyla becoming the head of ARGUS. I hope they actually use her personality and relationships to change ARGUS rather than just have her morph into Amanda.

This actually feels kind of wrong to me. ARGUS is the people that brought us Suicide Squad, they're not supposed to be good guys really. Lyla will either be too soft for it, or will change in a way that's hard to swallow.

I think Argus will probably change. They've had to kill off/write out a load of characters because of the film, so I think they may take Argus in a different direction to account for them not being able to put together a suicide squad any more.

I think they will change but...

Cupid is returning so it will be interesting to see what ARGUS is up to in that regards.

I think it will be interesting to see a different direction. If they do have to change things I'd rather they just did their own interpretation rather than try and stick as close to possible while not being allowed to do everything.

Edited by Ashley

I think Argus will probably change. They've had to kill off/write out a load of characters because of the film, so I think they may take Argus in a different direction to account for them not being able to put together a suicide squad any more.

I don't think they're avoiding Suicide Squad members because of the film, both Katana and Deadshot have been in recent episodes.

I don't think they're avoiding Suicide Squad members because of the film, both Katana and Deadshot have been in recent episodes.

It has been reported that certain characters are now off limits. Deathstroke being one of them (Slade Wilson Deathstroke anyway) and Deadshot was a rumoured one which is possibly why they used him the way they did.

What are they going to do when the Flash movie itself comes along...?

Wish they would get over these ridiculous hangups, especially in a fictional universe currently basing much of its stories on multiple parallel universes. Typical stupid producer decisions based on nothing. It would make more sense to establish the characters more to drum up interest in them!

Not what you were asking, but I hope when these shows end they do so all at once in some giant crossover year where its basically like a Justice League kind of event.

It would be weird if Arrow finished before The Flash and they either go down the "everything in Arrow finished nicely, but Central City is still buggered" or the "they're still out there, fighting...but we won't see them" route.

Just a thought I had once.

What are they going to do when the Flash movie itself comes along...?

Wish they would get over these ridiculous hangups, especially in a fictional universe currently basing much of its stories on multiple parallel universes. Typical stupid producer decisions based on nothing. It would make more sense to establish the characters more to drum up interest in them!

This is what I keep saying in the DC Cinematic thread. DC is a company where they do have this rich collection of universes that they can pull from and use. They shouldnt be shying away from that and treating their audience as idiots who wouldnt be able to understand why characters appear in two different places with different actors.

Legends is still going it seems.

As to why...blame the fact American networks try and fit 24ish episodes across 36 weeks.

Sweeps are September, November, February and May which usually results in December and March being quiet.

Next episode of Flash (maybe?) includes another character:

supergirl-the-flash-crossover-poster2.jpg?w=405&h=600

Or is the next episode of Supergirl that includes The Flash?

I wonder if we'll miss something if we don't watch Supergirl...