NEurope
Cube

The LEGO Mafia DIY

Well my vote was only there for pressure, I doubt anything'd come out of it so might as well Vote:No lynch but I'm still suspect of you and Diageo atm.

You'd have to think/consider another point - with all living mafia still surviving if I was one - would it really be the case I'd have had no support on that vote/lynch either?

I think we're gonna lose very soon unless we take a bet and go for it and I think Rummy is our best bet right now, followed by Jimbob.

And ReZ, I didn't get any information on Rummy, but from looking at Jonnas' power and my power, I don't think there's a townie doing this to Rummy, so it's probably his own or the mafia.

Diageo Jimbob ReZourceman Rummy Sméagol The Peeps Yvonne

^ Remaining players. If you lynch me wrong and I'm town - someone dies in the night; even if there's only two mafia you've lost. I actually think there are only two.

If I was your mafia partner like fuck I'd chime in

Lol, a very fair post.

Wait what the fuck is wrong with me. That maths was all wrong. Ignore me completely.

Diageo Jimbob ReZourceman Rummy Sméagol The Peeps Yvonne

If I'm town and lynched - 5 remain, 3 maff will win, 2 will after another night.

If I'm maff and lynched - 5 will remain; 2 maff will not win. 1 maff will not win. Obv if there'd been 3 maff I'm one of them down.

(im assuming the night's kill is successful of course, but I actually think it won't be because there's a shield out there and it isn't mine.)

Rummy (2): Diageo, Jimbob

Day 3 is over, night 3 starts now.

@Cube If you like, I can be the Microsoft Office Paperclip and harass you to resume the game again after every night phase? :p

The Pharaoh used his cobra snake to charm a large figure. As the figure turned around, the Pharaoh turned around to see a sharp object hurtling at him.

DmSvVEJ.jpg

@Jimbob is dead. He was the Pharaoh and could cause players to switch targets. He was town.

Day 4 starts now

@Diageo

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

6 players remain. The majority is 4.

And ReZ, I didn't get any information on Rummy, but from looking at Jonnas' power and my power, I don't think there's a townie doing this to Rummy, so it's probably his own or the mafia.

Aaahhh okay. Yeah I can now agree with this.

I can pretty much clear The Peeps and Diageo. Not sure about Jonnas.

@Rummy, @Sméagol, @Yvonne got anything?

How did i guess that were to happen. Oh well, saves defending myself. Best of luck all. I shall watch from the afterlife for Pharoahs.

Rummy is a reverse tracker

No shit, Sherlock.

I wasn't protected last night from my PoV so that should clear up that little bit too.

ReZ, Jimbob and interestingly Diageo targetted Diageo last night.

so the killer is either:

Sméagol

The Peeps

in fact, vote Smeagol

But...who was shield. He has been super quiet, though.

I'll refrain from voting for a while, given the low numbers.

I think both The Peeps and Smeagol need a full target reveal and we'll have to go from there.

Yeah sorry, I´ll try not to miss most of the day again.

I was successful once again. I prefer not to give my role information yet, on the other hand, it seems some people already guessed it, in which case my targets are no mystery.

######

In addition, I´ll give info if I need to interfere, but at the moment it´s not necessary.

I tracked Yvonne and can confirm he targeted Rummy.

If it's between myself and Sméagol, I will Vote: Sméagol. I nearly went for him last night too!

@ReZourceman how foolproof is your clearing of myself and Diageo? :p

Yeah sorry, I´ll try not to miss most of the day again.

I was successful once again. I prefer not to give my role information yet, on the other hand, it seems some people already guessed it, in which case my targets are no mystery.

######

In addition, I´ll give info if I need to interfere, but at the moment it´s not necessary.

Don't pull a DuD. Full role reveal or I'm voting for you. And it's getting very close.

Are you saying you're the shield then? Because if so I think you're Mafia even more now!