NEurope
Cube

The LEGO Mafia DIY

I was gonna say - wtf.

I was indeed covered in a mystery substance I could see through again - it's not affecting my night actions but I don't know who/why it's happening. I successfully targetted DuD on N1, and The Peeps last night.

Yesterday I obviously thought it was something to do with Jonnas - today I am confused as it must be someone/something else. I assure you it's nothing to do with me, and I'm nothing to do with the mafia.

Did you wave a snake in my face?

Snake? I did not, and I have nothing to do with snakes as far as I'm aware. What did it do to you?

Did you wave a snake in my face?

Shoulda quoted you. It's important to find out what it did.

(you might be able to guess why, though I'll tell you after you've answered anyhow)

If no one has any information I'm gonna vote for Rummy. I getting a real mafia vibe from the things he says and he's been untargetable two nights in a row.

I'll be assuming the no PM thing means night actions were successful?

Any who, my actions were a success last night. Peeps was my target.

Snake? I did not, and I have nothing to do with snakes as far as I'm aware. What did it do to you?

Shoulda quoted you. It's important to find out what it did.

(you might be able to guess why, though I'll tell you after you've answered anyhow)

I tracked someone but it wasn't my original target. Someone waved a snake in my face which caused me some confusion.

@Jimbob did you wave the snake in my face then?

Well, Jimbob's just gone and blown my power then. It's why I believed Peeps so readily yesterday, as I knew he had definitely targetted DuD. Jimbob was the only person to target you other than myself, so it had to be him waving his snake around.

Well my original target was Rummy so I suppose it's better that you swapped my target as apparently I wouldn't have reached him :p

I ended up at ReZourceman and he targeted Yvonne.

Well my original target was Rummy so I suppose it's better that you swapped my target as apparently I wouldn't have reached him :p

I ended up at ReZourceman and he targeted Yvonne.

Interesting! Would this mean I was the other swapped person, or not? Was anyone trying to reach ReZourceman brought to me, @Jimbob?

If it IS possible that was the case - it may not neccessarily be best to mention who though(if known), as you could have sent the protection along to me.

@Rummy, you were my night 1 target. But a shield thingy prevented me from achieving my night actions.

Well there's little I can do except what I've done. I'm not keen to expose someone for protecting me, though I would ask them if they'd be kind enough as to not do so tonight...maybe? I guess the problematic end with that is it also leaves me open to a killing. For now I've little else to go with, so I'll Vote: No lynch and merely mention that should I die people be wary of those who were after me, and possibly quick to jump on with DuD yesterday.

Rummy (2): Yvonne, Diageo

Majority is 4.

The day will end at midnight UK time.

In fact, Diageo and Yvonne are defintiely the two people to be looking at. Quick enough on the DuD lynch(as said I had my reason for being on it) and part of me trusts Peeps even though I really haven't any good reason to and he could be mafia.

Know people:

Peeps - Tracker

Rummy - Reverse Tracker

Jimbob - Snake waver

Jonnas - power protector(dead)

Sheikah - Name discoverer(dead)

DuD - roleblocker(dead)

??? - Shielder/power protector

ReZ - Unknown(claims to have targetted Yvonne last night)

Yvonne - Unknown

Diageo - Unknown

Smeagol - Unknown

In fact - if ReZ claims to have targetted Yvonne last night, and both Diageo and Yvonne find me suss for being shielded; that means only one person can be the shielder in this situation. The alternative is that it IS Yvonne or Diageo, but they're framing me with/for it - possibly re-directed to me somehow.

Changevote:Yvonne - I'm happy to go with Diageo instead if any other folks want to.

@The Peeps @Jimbob @ReZourceman @Sméagol - choices are yours! Me or someone else.

I'm inciling towards a Rummy lynch, 2 nights of a mysterious shield resulting in no-one being able to reach yourself. Plus add on the fact from earlier resulting in me basically blowing his power earlier.

Actually, Vote: Rummy

Rummy (3): Yvonne, Diageo, Jimbob

Yvonne (1) Rummy.

Majority is 4.

Edited by Cube

I have reason to believe that Rummy has a shield as part of his ability, and there is no complete protector, especially since Jonnas was already a complete protector. So if there is another, it would be a mafia power. Rummy is really the way to go.

Rummy (3): Yvonne, Diageo, Jimbob

Yvonne (1) Jimbob.

Majority is 4.

Jimbob is voting for two people eh?

Why do you have reason to believe that he has a shield as part of his power? With the information I have, I find it difficult to believe that you'd be able to ascertain that?

And to re-confirm, I did target Yvonne (I mentioned yesterday).

But yeah/

I'd be far more inclined to target Jimbob as a redirector.

Yeah I feel like right now Rummy is most sus. Nothing about my behaviour has been weird (DuD was THE pick last phase, his behaviour lead to voting him being a strong townie move), and I've tried to target him twice with the same result both times. He denies the power instead, and OMGUS votes me - if lightning really does strike twice, he's town, but all indications point to mafia deflection. Vote stays.

Right but you're saying you really think my position is somehow inconsistent?

Here's the information I have - I can't get to you for two days in a row, and you deny being responsible or having an innate power.

Then you claim that voting for DuD is non townie behaviour? His play was so lazy that I am actually more suspicious of people who didn't.

Why do you have reason to believe that he has a shield as part of his power? With the information I have, I find it difficult to believe that you'd be able to ascertain that?

And to re-confirm, I did target Yvonne (I mentioned yesterday).

But yeah/

I'd be far more inclined to target Jimbob as a redirector.

This is the thing - why am I suss for not being able to explain something over which I have no control?

Would people really push this hard on a D2 lynch? Give me a chance to prove myself I say - especially in such a small game, running on lynch without good evidence(again, with DuD's lynch yesterday I was operating on my own info, otherwise I wouldn't have voted) is more dangerous than letting info be gathered - lynch and you're losing people like mad.

Also I'm intrigued that no one sees fit to question my logical explanation of the shield - I'd seriously suggest people keep an eye on Diageo and Yvonne, possibly Jimbob too.

Right but you're saying you really think my position is somehow inconsistent?

Here's the information I have - I can't get to you for two days in a row, and you deny being responsible or having an innate power.

Then you claim that voting for DuD is non townie behaviour? His play was so lazy that I am actually more suspicious of people who didn't.

See above - not non townie, but risky in such a small game. Yeah he was pretty suss given how he responded to Peeps - however I knew for sure Peeps had targetted him so I didn't mind lynching as much(not that it actually mattered by time I got here).

Why is it my fault that, on D2, someone has opted to target me twice? You'd normally see the sense in something like this, and was very quick to vote for me early on, followed by Diageo - so I find that more suspicious. How much have you given to be held account to?

A zombie and me twice - ok I was unreachable but on N1 that wasn't unique info. I guess it does make sense to target me again on N2, but I'm guaranteeing you're making the same mistake here as with DuD - it's safer to not lynch at all on this than to lynch.

Consider my angle on this too - assuming all others are telling the truth - only Smeagol can be the person who shielded me...unless it's you or Diageo; re-directed or something, and I'm being fit up. Obviously we roll on our own info; but for me because i KNOW the shield isn't me; I know it's something or someone else - it can only be one of you three; and I wouldn't put a fit up past yourself in a small game like this.

The reason I asked what the snake did was I was intended, if a negative, to confirm who it was - ok Jimbob pipped me there but I wouldn't have known that on my original post.

Regardless like I said though - the choice is collective. I'm just saying it's not a wise one. But of course I would say that, so what else do I do? There's no salvation for me because something I've had no control over has made me suspicious - so all I can do is put the info out there for people.