NEurope
Cube

The LEGO Mafia DIY

Not willing to reveal my role on day 2 because I was unlucky with my targeting.. out of principle my previous statement stands :)

You're like....one vote away from death (possibly) and can't come up with a role....whut

Christ people! Not waiting round much eh!

Don't know why I wasn't targetable - my guess is Jonnas's work; I know something definitely happened to me that didn't appear to affect me at all(covered in something clear but I could still see). I have a feeling Jonnas gobbed all over me :(

I do however trust Peeps in this instance, so if it's required I'd go with Vote:DuD with a view to lynch Peeps tomorrow if he's not mafia.

Lynch me and you're 2 townies down. Fact.

I did warn yous.

Unless you're a mafia who appears as town even upon death.

Which is exactly why none of these fucking posts are supposed to happen at night as they can influence the fucking game.

The next one gets killed.

Well, not killed, but punished in some way.

The gnome was having trouble latching on to his target - there appeared to be no studs for his rod to attach to. While he repeatedly tried, a shiny object went straight through him, slicing him in two.

nhHx4nL.jpg

@Sheikah is dead. He was Lawn Gnome and he could discover the names of his targets.

Day 3 starts now

@Diageo

@Jimbob

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Majority is 4.

Didn´t exactly get the chance yesterday, but I was successful in my action, as was I last night. But I have no info to report other than that.

I tracked someone but it wasn't my original target. Someone waved a snake in my face which caused me some confusion.

@Rummy last phase you said you were keen to lynch me if DuD ended up town. I personally find that ridiculous as I'm a tracker and my info was correct (DuD did not contest it). People made up their minds based on the information I provided and DuD's complete unwillingness to co-operate with the town. He was suspicious and did nothing to alleviate it.

@DuD I think that's a terrible way to play town and you might as well have been mafia because you did nothing to prevent your own lynch, seemingly out of spite. I know you said it was out of principle but really, you were caught targeting the player that died and you think 'I didn't kill him' is enough? I apologise for mentioning you when you're dead and can't reply but I would likely forget by the end of the game. This has genuinely annoyed me because it's a pointless waste.

vote Rummy

He was "shielded" again tonight, I think it's a kill protection

Why would a member of the mafia need protecting from kills?

Urf.. unless you mean he was protected while killing in which case I misunderstood you :p

I was gonna say - wtf.

I was indeed covered in a mystery substance I could see through again - it's not affecting my night actions but I don't know who/why it's happening. I successfully targetted DuD on N1, and The Peeps last night.

Yesterday I obviously thought it was something to do with Jonnas - today I am confused as it must be someone/something else. I assure you it's nothing to do with me, and I'm nothing to do with the mafia.

Yvonne, would you be willing to reveal your character?

I was successful last night, but I can't draw any conclusions from what I learnt. (Targeted Yvonne).