NEurope
tapedeck

PaRappa told some guy to drop dead...

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up to speed on this one?

Well worth reading the GAF thread about it as it tells a tale of passion, betrayal and online meltdowns (now in rap form on GAF).

I personally find it sad that someone 'famous' for a VO has the audacity to rip a fan off. I hope the innocent parties get their money back and that Dred's reputation is tarnished enough to make him realise the error of his ways.

Check it out here

parappa-the-rapper.485733.jpg

That's actually quite hilarious. The guy seems like he must be on drugs.

Someone found this from a few years ago

Screen+Shot+2013-12-02+at+8.25.57+AM.png

Asking fans for donations for a lost iPad...what the hell?

Good grief...well, at least the story's getting posted all over the internet, hopefully forces him to pay everything back.

I honestly hope Sony catches wind of this and gives him the boot. Bit dumb of them to pay him upfront though.

Substitute 'lost iPad' for drug of choice. :p

Well, he does say...

This may seem outta pocket or scamish, but I'm asking for help to replace my joint....

finally read all the threads/blogs

oh my god thats one hell of a meltdown over what £60? if he's so much of a legend surely he has $100 bills poping out of his ass?

finally read all the threads/blogs

oh my god thats one hell of a meltdown over what £60? if he's so much of a legend surely he has $100 bills poping out of his ass?

Yeah, I do think its insane. He's clearly got delusions of grandeur. Sad the is, someone else on the forum got burnt from the guy who did Earl's voice in Toe Jam and Earl. Most of these folk will be kids who are passionate bat their hobby so it's even worse.

Hope he gets shafted by SONY.