NEurope
Shorty

Batman: Arkham Knight

I encountered one bug in the entire game, one of those bits where you have to defeat all the enemies in a room to progress, but one fell through the floor, I could see him with my bat scanner but couldn't reach him!

I really enjoyed this game actually; thought the story was engaging, actually enjoyed the bat mobile stuff (including the tank battles) and, as always, it's such a polished and well crafted experience.

I have resigned myself to the fact I HAVE to get all he Riddler trophies, so after a bit of time away in ploughing through that now, 100 down!

Also as a birthday present to myself I bought he game and season pass, tried out the 1989 movie themed race tracks this morning...brilliant fun with the Danny Elfman theme music in the background too! The Nolan films Tumbler is being released next month...

All Riddler trophies collected, Nigma locked up in the GCPD and the streets of Gotham safe once more!

Some nice story elements to the ending, especially after the Riddler battle actually.

I still prefer City out of the trilogy but I really enjoyed this game and what it added/wrapped up in the series :)

Next up, Gears I think :)

Surprised people haven't seen bugs.... The game froze on me, the sound on cut scenes kept cutting out, some invisible characters, finding the 'space' to press x to save firemen, characters stuck in walls.... it wasn't the odd moment it was relentless so it would be crazy if people didn't see anything!!

I didn't see a single bug in my play throughs, thats odd you've had them

I'm a little disappointed with the 1989 batmobile DLC, i just tried it yesterday, no tank mode? whats the point? i wanted to play the game as Keaton bats and that means its not possible

I had just the one bug which came after I had completed the main story and that was just a bad guy spazzing out when he got caught in part of the world, other than that the game ran perfectly for me as well.

I'm a little disappointed with the 1989 batmobile DLC, i just tried it yesterday, no tank mode? whats the point? i wanted to play the game as Keaton bats and that means its not possible

Does it open up for putting captives in? I'd be surprised if the model had any animation at all....

If anybody remembers the Batmobile Edition fiasco, GAME have just sent me the art book from it for free. Warner Bros must have already made them. I didn't even buy it from GAME in the end, I got it on Steam.

Mark Hamill was a guest on "Saturday Night Takeaway" tonight and I absolutely loved it when he did one of the links in his Joker voice (after they mentioned his BAFTA nomination for playing the Joker in Arkham Knight). It's the first time I've actually seen him do it and he went straight into it, maniacal laughter and all!