NEurope
Shorty

Batman: Arkham Knight

Still doesn't sound particularly appealing.

Will get the base edition day one and pick up DLC when significantly cheaper.

Warner trying to warrent that price tag for the DLC, doesn't sound at all appealing. This sounds like it's worth no more than £20, so i'll be waiting for the price drop.

Finally got around to finishing the Harley Quinn dlc for Arkham City. It was pretty good but not brilliant. Has got me looking forward to playing Arkham Knight again though, despite not liking the way Robin looks in this universe, I really like how he plays.

This is out really soon. I can't say that I'm pumped for it at all...

I've still got soooo much to do in The Witcher that I don't care that much about this right now. If i'm done with The Witcher at launch i'll probably get it, but i doubt i will be.

I've still got soooo much to do in The Witcher that I don't care that much about this right now. If i'm done with The Witcher at launch i'll probably get it, but i doubt i will be.

The Witcher is the biggest time sucker of all time.

I've already got it on pre-order as I did that deal with Tesco. I don't think I'll start it straight away, as I'll most likely finish The Witcher before going at this.

I am, but I'm really worried it's going to be too similar to the previous games.

Looks like the Batmobile edition has been cancelled. Pretty close to launch!

11406166_965603490127382_2347127927179430531_o.jpg

I just got this email too. Gutted. Makes you wonder how far in advance GAME knew but kept it underwraps to stop people jumping to the Collector's Edition on Amazon.

Warner Bros and the retailers had to know before today.

I just got this email too. Gutted. Makes you wonder how far in advance GAME knew but kept it underwraps to stop people jumping to the Collector's Edition on Amazon.

Warner Bros and the retailers had to know before today.

Its happening at the moment with other retailers as well so I dont think they hid anything.

Global cancellation 6 days before launch of the top special edition, it obviously was so shit (the batmobile) that they knew they'd lynched if people actually got hold of it

Well I'm happy I didn't bother with the Batmobile edition now. Still got the Amazon CE on the way though.

Well I'm happy I didn't bother with the Batmobile edition now. Still got the Amazon CE on the way though.

Thats the one I went for as well.

Apparently if you brought the season pass, you will get all pre-order contents too (after the retail exclusive deals expired in this Aug/Sept.)

Edited by DriftKaiser

After so many delays this is finally nearly out! Hope it lives up to expectations.

After so many delays this is finally nearly out! Hope it lives up to expectations.
Same here, because I randomly decided to order it the other day! :hehe:

Enjoyed Arkham City though, so figure I'll get a kick out of this as well. Also reckon this will be a great game to play alongside Yoshi's Wooly World, as the gloominess of Batman will enhance the colourful vibe of that game, and vice versa. :)

Anyone know how GAME are for preorders these days? They shipped the console today, can I expect it to arrive Tuesday or shall I not hold my breath?

Reviews are starting to come in. Looks like most people really like it and as expected, it seems like the Batmobile sections are what brings it down a bit.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/19/batman-arkham-knight-review

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/19/8811383/batman-arkham-knight-review-xbox-one-PC-PS4

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/batman-arkham-knight-review/1900-6416169/

Reviews are starting to come in. Looks like most people really like it and as expected, it seems like the Batmobile sections are what brings it down a bit.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/19/batman-arkham-knight-review

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/19/8811383/batman-arkham-knight-review-xbox-one-PC-PS4

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/batman-arkham-knight-review/1900-6416169/

Yeah does seem like the Batmobile is what everyone expected it to be. However I think the good thing is most of the reviews seemed to accept them and not slam the game too much. Polygon in particular mention it but then swerve round to discuss how much better other parts of the game are. I've still got so much of The Witcher to play. Going to try and find a point where it may seem like a natural break take the week out to hammer Batman then return to it.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to complete Witcher to satisfaction before this comes out, not with the busy weekend I already have. Sheet.

Just got an email from Amazon saying my Limited Edition copy of Arkham Knight has been delayed due to a packaging quality issue and I should get it no later than July 14th. In the mean time they will be sending out download codes for the game on Tuesday.

I've been really tempted to sell my standard black PS4 and get the batman console, as it looks sick.

Talked myself out of it. :p

Just got an email from Amazon saying my Limited Edition copy of Arkham Knight has been delayed due to a packaging quality issue and I should get it no later than July 14th. In the mean time they will be sending out download codes for the game on Tuesday.

Well, at least they are sending out codes and not making people wait. Overall though, this is shocking. One of the biggest games of 2015, and the 2 expensive editions are either cancelled or delayed.

Well, at least they are sending out codes and not making people wait. Overall though, this is shocking. One of the biggest games of 2015, and the 2 expensive editions are either cancelled or delayed.

I cancelled my order anyway and went with the standard edition elsewhere. With the size of the game, my Internet connection and the PSNs slow speeds, I wouldnt have been able to play it for at least 2 days after launch.