NEurope
Cube

[Sign-Up] The LEGO Mafia DIY

Pick your own LEGO character. Choose from any official LEGO minifigure, find a custom online or build your own!

To sign up, post here and PM me your pics.

There are a few rules/guidelines:

1. Please try to find something that has a photo of the minifigure, rather than a low quality rendering.

2. Minifigure scale only, please. So ones that look like this aren't allowed, but larger minifigure scale models like this and this are allowed, as they're incredibly large characters (but that doesn't mean that they'll be powerful).

3. If you can, try and choose models made from official LEGO bricks, although this one is a suggestion rather than a rule (as some of you may not be able to tell).

4. If you can, try to come up with a least 2 options.

Does it have to be a character (licensed or otherwise), or would something like a generic Lego space soldier do?

Does it have to be a character (licensed or otherwise), or would something like a generic Lego space soldier do?

It can be a generic minifigure.

I would love love love to be in this game, but I'm off on holiday on Wednesday for two weeks. Will have wifi but I'll be in a different timezone (+8 hours) and probably won't be checking here too much. Put me down as a reserve please :)

Can this include Bionicle?

Yes, Bionicle characters can be chosen.

Just a heads-up: I've now got all character requests and this will start tomorrow.