NEurope
Sméagol

[game] Riot: do whatever the fuck you want mafia

Standard alignment check to be performed immediately, same deal as my check on Yvonne.

I will add my Vote: Cube

It'd be nice to get all the information out first before lynching. Maybe someone can reverse track Cube but for the last turn or something :p

Interesting developments! I may lay a vote down when some of these questions get answered...

Heh, looks like Peeps beat me to the punch. I'm currently sitting pretty on a triple vote, so I'll wait for people to have a chance to speak before making the kill.

@Cube what do you have to say about that?

I'm not quite sure what to say. I'm town, and I took too long to respond to Sméagol's message that my power was too OP that I ended up doing nothing tonight - hence why I've not been active today (while the first night, I was on holiday) my contribution to this game has frankly been terrible, and I apologise to Sméagol for that.

We do have to remember that the mafia could choose to tamper with results quite easily in this game.

I know for a fact Mr-Paul wasn't trying to kill Cube.

I will Vote: Cube

Edited by DuD
Because i can and i missed out the word 'wasn't' which really gives the wrong info

I didn't know what your passive power was.

I can't see any other question which isn't a rewording of how does your power work.. and i'm obviously not answering that ;)

I would also like it to be noted that having a passive power that redirects anyone targetting you to someone else would be an excellent way of constructing a redirected kill.. i.e we want 'X' dead, so you kill me, I passive redirect you to 'X'.

So you refuse to tell us? Fair enough, but that does nothing to alleviate suspicion.

Also Smeagol accepted my passive (redirecting people targeting me to you) but then forgot to implement it, so that scenario you said would have killed me. :p

Who are your most suspected?

I would also like it to be noted that having a passive power that redirects anyone targetting you to someone else would be an excellent way of constructing a redirected kill.. i.e we want 'X' dead, so you kill me, I passive redirect you to 'X'.

Wouldn't a plan like that mean that I was actually the intended target?

Also, the mafia killing me at night will actually help the town, due to my passive.

Vote: Cube on The Peeps' account.

And Jonnas, out of interest, what was your passive power?

As it turns out, I've been misreading how passive powers work :heh: I thought they were a one-time choice, like the day powers, so I've been delaying in choosing one for myself. I didn't realize I was doing it wrong until Sméagol asked me why I wasn't picking passives.

I had no passive powers for the first two nights, basically.

Let's lay off the last vote just until all the information surfaces.

I also asked smeagol a question and just got told that he is out so will have to respond later??

It would have killed you sheikah but someone intervened.

No Cube, with a plan like that and Sheikahs passive redirecting to me, X would be me. I would have been the intended target.

I will await Smeagols response before giving any more.

For the record on the info claims - I have none, hence why I've given none(I was locked into Sheikah yesetrday, but we already know what happened there).

Seeing as the day ends soon, may as well plonk a vote down. Vote: Cube.

Still waiting on answers though, would be good to hear from the quieter people too.

Vote count:

Cube [5]: Rummy / The Peeps / DuD / Jonnas / Sheikah

Not voting [4]: Yvonne / Mr-Paul / Cube / ReZourceman

There are 9 active players.

Absolute majority is 5.

Majority has been reached.

Deadline is advanced to 03-03-2014 00:00 CET (02-03-2014 23:00 UK)

30 minutes remaining.

End of day 3

Final vote count:

Cube [5]: Rummy / The Peeps / DuD / Jonnas / Sheikah

Not voting [4]: Yvonne / Mr-Paul / Cube / ReZourceman

There are 9 active players.

Absolute majority is 5.

Majority has been reached.

Report:

Cube has been lynched. Cube was mafia.

Sheikah has been killed. Sheikah was town.

Start of night 3

[01] The Peeps

[02] Yvonne

[03] Rummy

[04] Mr-Paul

[05] Jonnas

[06] Sheikah - town - killed

[07] Jimbob - mafia - killed

[08] DuD

[09] Cube - mafia - lynched

[10] ReZourceman

Black denotes active players.

Grey denotes dead players.

Edited by Sméagol
Automerged Doublepost

That's a shame, given my passive should have mirrored all bad stuff back to user. A lot of this is turn priority based in this game, I think. Also if that was a death hammer then that seems a bit harsh, unless the Mafia didn't at the same time opt to kill (which seems mental). Effectively they could have submitted commands to do 2 kills and overruled the one of each thing.

Jonnas was telling the truth about jailkeeping Mr-Paul by the way.

My active role meant that anyone who mentioned or quoted me, I would get details of what they did and to who.

Even though I'm dead, my role specified that PMs would be sent to me during the day and night (without mention that PMs would cease upon death), which could mean I'll still receive PMs until the end of the night.

Everyone other than Jonnas (who jailkept Mr-Paul) and obviously Cube and Jimbob, please drop @ mention me. It'd be a sign of good faith for sure.

Mr-Paul is obviously hot suspect next.

Edited by Sheikah

haha glad I didn't lay down the hammer now :D So I guess there's one left now! Anyone wanna plan night actions?

haha that's a very good point. I've submitted my application, but I will consider it if my power gets turned down.

I was thinking of killing off my main suspicion, but I decided against it, Imma do something else.

But what did you have in mind, Yvonne? Town coordination would involve a good chunk of the town trusting itself.

I think if you guys set up a PM convo and basically cover all the guys you know least about then you'll up your odds.

Oh yeah! We can just PM each other, can't we?? Hahaha I keep forgetting how open this game is

Well, I didn't expect my passive power to come into play so quickly.