NEurope
Sméagol

[game] Riot: do whatever the fuck you want mafia

Pretty much anyone not in the public cleared list so far. But you know, there are people in that list that aren't necessarily cleared, just tied to lots of public information at the moment.

Today started an hour ago. It´s turn 3 - dayphase right now, after 48 (or 24) hours this will be followed by turn 3 - nightphase.

Failing to understand 12 hour clocks and AM/PM. It's been a long day -.-

Or are they....CLASSIC MAFIA TACTICS?!

I'd consider any power already used to be somewhat protected against by those who don't want to be found with it - so far we've got a number of town somewhat confirmed so I wouldN'T investigate them, meaning it's likely i WOULD hit a mafia but by that I'd expect they'd expect people to be coming too.

For myself, I'd like to do some crazy shit instead too - something different to standard powers etc.

Edited by Rummy

Yeah that's what I've been doing all game, haven't clashed once. Have had a couple things turned down/modified though. We could come up with some powers that would have a strong positive feedback loop when combined, could be fun...

@Rummy - you're saying you didn't send in any powers yesterday, or today?

@ReZourceman - any idea why your name appeared today?

everyone else - got anything?

I probably wasn't targeted last night.

Possibly because I was afflicted by my own active ability.

I targeted The Peeps but he redirected it back to me.

If I was mafia, I'd have to post three words or less each post.

If I was town I'd have to post five sentences or more each post.

I know this sounds exactly like me trying to clear myself, but at the very least Peeps will be able to confirm that he had this defence mechanism.

But it does mean I've attempted to reach him a couple of times and failed.

So was putting your name in the writeup part of that power, or do you think it was part of Peeps'?

So was putting your name in the writeup part of that power, or do you think it was part of Peeps'?

I don't know - it wasn't part of my power at least.

Again, I should be able to gain information from people who targeted me last night.

Anyone want to confess to having done so/

This is irritating.

Anyway, that's all good.

I know that whoever aquired the kill power had Sheikah in his sights.

I also know that Sheikah was not the player that would have actually died had the kill been successful.

I don't know what stopped he killer.

I do know who would have died if it had gone ahead.

I have not been affected by what happened to ReZ, this just happens to make 5 sentences :p

That strongly suggests a redirect power, but how did you know about the attempted kill?

Yeah that's what I've been doing all game, haven't clashed once. Have had a couple things turned down/modified though. We could come up with some powers that would have a strong positive feedback loop when combined, could be fun...

I'd love to! However I'm totes going to work soon, and by time I get back I won't have enough time to really think this through. Also I've never worked there before! (completely irrelevant)

You asked me of my suspects, what of yours - if you're willing to say? They are genuinely the ones I suspect every game, though.

I had a passive that sent people targeting me to DuD. DuD didn't die, doesn't know why. Cow and chicken!

Interesting...so DuD knew about your passive? Any idea how?

Rummy, going to have a re-read and get back to you on that.

I don't suppose you'd be inclined to reveal how you knew? Or do you think it would endanger you?

I can reveal Cube is the player that would have died.

@Yvonne I have no idea. It's possible that I was protected or something, but nothing I did or know about would have affected a kill on me.

Fair dos. Any info on what you did do, or anything else you know about that?

DuD, I have no idea how you could possibly know that Cube would've been the one to die, but if this is true, I think the time has come to reveal what I did.

I jailkept mr-paul. Seeing as there was no kill, I'm thinking I might've prevented it. If Cube really was the target, then I didn't protect mr-paul.

Vote: mr-paul

I can reveal Cube is the player that would have died.

I would like to know how you know the killer went for me, how they would have got to Cube, and how you knew my passive power.

Second: apparently, there was a mistake and my passive ability last night (that was people who targeted me should have reached DuD) wasn't put in place. Apparently my N1 passive was still in place. So the redirection thing won't have happened.

Just to add my information to the day... I alignment checked Cube and received a mafia result.

Peep's info is good by me as Cube's low activity has been bothering me, so I'll roll with that for now.

Vote:Cube

@Mr\-Paul who was your intended target? And can you confirm @Jonnas's result?

And Jonnas, out of interest, what was your passive power?