NEurope
lostmario

Harold Ramis has died

This was left outside the Hook and Ladder 8 Firehouse, better known as the Ghostbusters HQ.

Don't! :weep:

Started playing the Ghostbusters game on Wii this evening. It's decent stuff, only the graphics are a little disappointing. Maybe it has a bit to do with everything being destructible. It really was a shame there wasn't another movie. I know Bill was part of the problem and with this game too. If he had of lived and they did another movie, I think it would have been a decade too late maybe.

the firefighters at Hook and Ladder 8 (who are really nice to fans and get involved) supposedly put up the ghostbusters 2 sign over the door as well....:weep:

Can't believe he is dead I hope Bill Murray feels like a prick for not getting Ghostbusters 3

Actually, what is his problem? Seems they had a tough time bringing him in for the game.

Noticed the game is available on Steam again (wondering if it's related) so triple dipped. Will play during the weekend.

I just rebought it on steam, word of advice if you run on windows 8.1 connect a controller AFTER launching the game! there is a weird bug where it won't allow the game to launch if its connected before, and obviously the game isn't gonna get patched

Actually, what is his problem? Seems they had a tough time bringing him in for the game.

Noticed the game is available on Steam again (wondering if it's related) so triple dipped. Will play during the weekend.

I don't think he was happy with the script. Same story with Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver, they never came on board. Rick Moranis turned his back on acting a long time ago. Bill Murray lines in the game are very mumbled. I struggle to know what he's saying at times.