NEurope
Beast

N-Europe Awards 2013 - Now votable

Yeah, they were supposed to be revealed this month but then Iwata came and "PLEASE UNDERSTAND" and now they're TBD 2015 with no online multiplayer.

Yeah, they were supposed to be revealed this month but then Iwata came and "PLEASE UNDERSTAND" and now they're TBD 2015 with no online multiplayer.

The last bit everyone was OK with.

Tbh N-E'd really suck without the online multiplayer, only reason I bother playing.

Online just wouldn't work for N-Europe. It would be a completely gimped experience.

Yeah, I think the forums would work much better in local mp. Should be no problem gathering everyone in one place every day! #worksfornintendo #worksforus

Not gonna happen, awards don't make financial sense for N-Europe right now.

Edited by Retro_Link

CISCO certified engineer here. Internet forums definitely aren't possible online.

CISCO certified engineer here. Internet forums definitely aren't possible online.

You're absolutely right. The latency would cause it to be unbearable. :p

I thought I had Best Post of 2013 in the bag. :(

Nah, Peeps won it along with Biggest Wankface.

I was sleeping next to Peeps at the NE meet. I can confirm.

I took a photo of Peeps whilst he was sleeping.

Then I felt like a pervert so I deleted it from my phone.

I took a photo of Peeps whilst he was sleeping.

Then I felt like a pervert so I deleted it from my phone.

Not sure if serious....

Still aroused...

giphy.gif

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tCyRzsLk_-Loh634YSMMZr9Fml7B0L78AqHfJTs8NUw/viewform

Aim to keep it open for two weeks (March 15th) with a view of publishing the results by the end of the month.

Please use full member/game names rather than shortenings/nicknames where possible as it should make it a bit easier.

You can edit responses until its closed.

It should be available to all (its on the N-Europe Google Drive, but should be open to those outside of the institution). If one person says its not working, please don't say the same thing. I'll look into it. Don't need ten people telling me I screwed up :p

Oh and I've just added a 'Your Name' optional field at the top. In case you happened to fill it out before that was there let me know and I can add it.

Edited by Ashley