NEurope
Dcubed

Nintendo Direct: The Legend of Buffering

I really think there's some big news incoming after the recent events , the late time is strange but maybe some mature rated games will be announced ?

My thought as well.

Mario's Bad 'Stash Day confirmed!

and of course, Metroid: Rust

I doubt mature content is going to be announced, as US will be 2-5pm and Japan 6am.

I think this Direct needs to show what as a company Nintendo are going to do in regards to the WiiU as the 3DS is doing quite alright.

(Calling the console WiiU being the big problem in the first place from the beginning).

I think, a new IP, Majora's Mask, Smash Brothers dated, Hyrule Warriors, and a goddam new METROID & STAR FOX game!!!

That should do it. :)

Oh and where's F-Zero!?!?!?!

.....I can dream!!!

Gameboy Advance games on the eShop please. I've noticed a lot of people wanting to replay Pokémon Pinball R/S lately and now I want to replay it on my 3DS instead of on my flash cart.

I expect nothing other than Donkey Kong, Yoshi 3DS and Mario Kart. Keep the expectations low.

I expect nothing other than Donkey Kong, Yoshi 3DS and Mario Kart. Keep the expectations low.

Seconded. I'm still keeping my hopes slightly high for Nintendogs Benny though.

I'll be happy for a new starfox to even be hinted at... even if it eventually turns out to be a piece of crap like Armada was, it'd be good to know the series isn't dead :p

This.

There'll be a bit of Wii Sports Club, indie eShop titles, and maybe a small-ish surprise game, that'll be more or less it.

Hoping for Majora's Mask 3D but only because of all the hints they've been dropping.

GIVE ME A NEW 1080 NINTENDO!!!!

Yes I been watching teh Winter Games and I busted out 1080 Avalanche and been playing that all week and all I can think of is DAMNIT I want a new 1080!

And no Balance Board crap for controls, make some tight GP/Pro Controller controls and give up some damned nice HD visuals of snow covered mountains. Longer courses and another awesome soundtrack would be brill please :)

Sakurai's Daily Smash picture is for Valentines Day... But also mentions Nintendo Direct...

Pic of the day. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...and the day the new Nintendo Direct airs! It will stream in Japan at 7 AM so it's going to be a very early morning for us...!

No announcement of Diddy today means that he'll probably be announced tomorrow... meaning we're unlikely to see Cranky in Smash... :(

Trying to not get too over excited here, but it is very difficult. I'm going to just say we won't see anything new, just release date confirmations for already known titles. If I keep believing and thinking this at least I won't get upset later.

QdR9Fcw.png

It's a fairly lengthy one :) (at least the US one is)

I hope it's 41 minutes of Shibata playing Senran Kagura. ;)

Seriously though, hoping 41 minutes means they have a lot of bombs to drop.

I would love to see Majora's Mask, on the Wii U. That could be really special.

There will certainly be mention of Majora's in the new Zelda, what with all the hints they are dropping.

I genuinely think we'll see a new HD remake, as they said that Wind Waker only took them 6 months to do and it came out in September (so let's assume that it was finished by the end of July)....F-Zero me Nintendo!

I'm half-expecting either...

Majora's Mask 3D

Twilight Princess HD

But what we'll probably get is...

CDi games added to Virtual Console line-up, first games include...

Link: The Faces of Evil

Wand of Gamelon

Zelda's Adventure

(£6.99 each or buy all three for £19.99)

As you can see, I'm keeping my expectations in-check, please understand that this is only a necessary precaution. :indeed:

I'm around 80% sure that they'll announce that the Sonic Lost World: The Legend of Zelda DLC will be out tomorrow.

I swear to god, if Iwata is going to talk about HD graphics in Donkey Kong again or if he starts spoiling the entire game because they don't have anything else to show I'll just, .....I'll.......

Uu9gQN4.gif

I would love to see Majora's Mask, on the Wii U. That could be really special.

Oh shit. Can you imagine? In some kind of Skyward Sword art style, but HD and a bit darker...

You can't just throw out these kind of ideas, my hopes can only take so much raising before 41 minutes of Tomodachi Collection brings them crashing back down.

Seconded! :D

Being able to play Ocarina of Time on the 3DS was amazing enough but Majora's Mask?

If this happened, I would probably never take the game out of the card slot because I would honestly play it a lot. :p

But Nintendo need to go the extra mile and not just simply make it HD/3D and boost polygons, otherwise it would just be a final remake with nothing really added - and thats probably what they will do with their attitude.

An extra mile = Orchestrated music/Fierce Deity history... Theres actually not much they need to do.

Add a hardcore endgame dungeon. Something that actually gives purpose to those 6 bottled fairies, 20 heart containers.

In fact that should really be a standard for all Zelda games.

After a Link Between Worlds, I actually want a sequel to MM rather than a remake. I want to know what happened to Termina after Link left, and find out if Mayor Dotour managed to restore order!

Add a hardcore endgame dungeon. Something that actually gives purpose to those 6 bottled fairies, 20 heart containers.

In fact that should really be a standard for all Zelda games.

Yeah that would be cool as a post game dungeon or even....

A New Day!!