NEurope
Dcubed

Nintendo Direct: The Legend of Buffering

without 3rd party support expect this on a common basis guys.

nintendo cannot support the Wii U on there own. its GC droughts all over again!

Wait, there was a new game? Oo Which one?
I couldn't think either, but is NES Remix 2 counts? that's it I guess.

So nothing new on Wii U then?

Gods frakking damnit Iwata!

Not even a release date for Bayo2 gaius frakking baltar!

No release date for Bayonetta or X.

Man, they still have no plan other than releasing DK and Mario Kart. That said, their 3DS output is VERY strong.

"Thank you for watching"

Watching what? A blank screen? That EU stream was horrendous. Anyway thanks for the YT link, Grazza!

I'm in shock tbh.

I'd rather have spent those 40mins dreaming of my Ice Climbers remake.

Fuck sake.

X and Bayonetta look brilliant. Don't think X is coming this year. No mention but said Bayonetta 2 is coming later this year.

Bayo looks great, X isn't really for me and Mario Kart as always looks good. Nothing new for Wii U, poor.

Oh my god this was such a mess. I was really hoping for something, anything new haha! But there wasn't even a release date for X or Bayonetta 2. Seriously, this was boring and if this is their attempt to get back onto rails, well it's pathetic.

Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta looked really good though. Although I don't see the point of picking up Bayonetta 2 unless they release the first one on WiiU..... Guess they won't even do that.

That Nintendo football game looks good. But other than that, it just reminded me of a load of 3DS games that I'm not getting, and pointed out that X will have a battle system that I would hate. Oh, and yet another Smash character I care nothing about.

I had low expectations for this direct, and it was still disappointing.

I watched the Youtube stream. Anything exciting I missed in the beginning? I am not that excited by videos of already announced stuff like Mariokart, X and Bayonetta.

Not bad. Not great either. 3DS lineup is looking great but the issue is the Wii U and there doesn't seem to be a big title to plug the gap between DKC and Mario Kart.

Looks like my N64 will continue to get played for a while then. :D

I'm glad we got to see some of "X" but it didn't sound like it's be a 2014 release... so the games for WiiU we'll get to play this "spring" are DKCR:TF and Mario Kart 8. Just them, right? Oh dear.

I watched the Youtube stream. Anything exciting I missed in the beginning? I am not that excited by videos of already announced stuff like Mariokart, X and Bayonetta.

Smash Bros Trailer was at the start.

No release date for Bayonetta or X.

Man, they still have no plan other than releasing DK and Mario Kart. That said, their 3DS output is VERY strong.

But its the Wii U that needs the saving. Lmao... I mean, I know putting up expectations are not advised - but this was garbage for the Wii U. Long trailers for titles we already knew, one downloadable game.... Still lol.

I almost pity Iwata. Nothings, sales wise, will change.

And now we return to the Nintendo is doomed posts

The positivity was good whilst it lasted.

Oh my fucking lord that was atrocious... the Wii U is in absolute disaster mode, yet they spend more time talking about the, albeit impressive, 3DS lineup.

Nintendo basically confirmed there IS NO NEW RETAIL GAMES bar Donkey Kong and Mario Kart in the first 6 months of the year... Not much came out LAST YEAR... what the fuck have they been doing?!?!

NES Remix 2 and GBA VC.... unbelievable. I just don't get it!! They showed us footage of games not coming out for ages; it felt painfully desperate!! So bizarre, they are leaving the Wii U to die; they've barely done anything on the console; they let the Wii die for a couple of years too at the end. Whole thing is just weird!! Wish they'd explain themselves!!

I wasn't sure if to come to this or the 'bad stuff thread'.

I sorted out the streaming, only to be disappointed anyway. And GBA games on the Wii U VC? What a load of shit. If they were serious about the VC they'd have done that a year ago and be giving us GameCube and N64 games by now.

Complete and utter joke.