NEurope
Dcubed

Nintendo Direct: The Legend of Buffering

BgTIwUzIIAEut1_.png:large

Tune in tomorrow at 10pm for a new ‪#‎NintendoDirectEU‬ where Mr Iwata and Mr Shibata will focus on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles releasing by the end of spring 2014!

Nintendo of America ‏@NintendoAmerica · 2m

Join us on 2/13 at 2pm PT/5pm ET for a #NintendoDirectNA focusing on #WiiU & #3DS games coming by the end of spring

http://spr.ly/60175Ozz

Bastards. They tricked me... It wasn't the US/EU release of DKCTF that they were waiting for, it was the JPN one!

Looking forward to the reveal of Cranky Kong in Smash. It shall be GLORIOUS!!! :D

Links: North American Stream: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...ve/02-13-2014/

European Stream: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...ct-698557.html

http://www.ustream.tv/NintendoUK

Edited by Dcubed

Well that's late! Let's hope that there's a surprise or 2 in there. It covers game until the end of Spring so I wonder if there'll be another HD remake coming our way.

Finally! Thought it would be this week.

Bit of a weird time, isn't it?

It would make it 2-5PM in the US depending on where you are and 6AM in Japan.

So... good for the US but nobody else :blank:

Well....thats a weird time. Oh well, i wont be working for once so bring on the Direct. Better be good!!!..lol

Oooooo I've just realised that this is the same day as the NPD results come out, so maybe they are using it as a way of deflecting the negative press?

This needs to deliver.

But it probably won't.

Sounds a lot like November 2012.

ZING!

SKX3P8J.gif

My (somewhat safe) Predictions :-

Release dates - Kirby Triple Deluxe for April, and Mario Golf World Tour for May.

Virtual console blowout on both systems.

Trailer for Fast Racing Neo.

New character trailer for Smash and a new trailer focusing on the online and community aspects of Mario Kart 8.

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D revealed.

A brand new Paper Mario game or HD remake of Mario Sunshine coming to Wii U by end of the year announced. Artwork shown.

Oooooo I've just realised that this is the same day as the NPD results come out, so maybe they are using it as a way of deflecting the negative press?

Possibly... but it also comes out just after DKCTF launches in Japan...

cranky7qrkm.png

cranky_kong_for_ssb4_by_elemental_aura-d6ymgxu.jpg

Let's do this kids! You're all too soft these days!

Edited by Dcubed

SKX3P8J.gif

My (somewhat safe) Predictions :-

Release dates - Kirby Triple Deluxe for April, and Mario Golf World Tour for May.

Virtual console blowout on both systems.

Trailer for Fast Racing Neo.

New character trailer for Smash and a new trailer focusing on the online and community aspects of Mario Kart 8.

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D revealed.

A brand new Paper Mario game or HD remake of Mario Sunshine coming to Wii U by end of the year announced. Artwork shown.

I agree with all of these, apart from the Paper Mario one. Sunshine HD or another HD upgraded game is a good bet though.

Here's what I want:

1. Xenoblade/The Last Story HD

2. Bayonetta 1 Port AND a launch date for Bayonetta 2 (June please :) )

3. F-Zero HD

4. ShovelKnight footage

If I was to take a guess, it will probably be more for the Americans as the time is quite accommodating to them, rather than the rest of the world.

Perhaps Reggie will be turning up in a Direct for once.

On the other hand it could be Nintendo have decided to step up there game and announce a whole load of stuff to leave with awesome dreams (or nightmares), but seeing as the Direct states it for upcoming products for Spring 2014 I doubt it.

Too be fair just bring us Majora's Mask for the 3DS, available to download at the end of the Direct. LOL

I love the 3DS... but for some reason the last thing I want is ANYTHING for the 3DS :) I just want wii u goodness! So this is going to show us exactly what we're going to be playing in between Donkey Kong and Mario kart... Hope it isn't just eshop indies...

I love the 3DS... but for some reason the last thing I want is ANYTHING for the 3DS :) I just want wii u goodness! So this is going to show us exactly what we're going to be playing in between Donkey Kong and Mario kart... Hope it isn't just eshop indies...

I hope we get a date for Mario Golf but after that, it's all about Wii U!

You know what I love about Directs? For a day or two we all unite, get on the hype train and be very positive for a change. Of course the day after is another matter. :D

You know what I love about Directs? For a day or two we all unite, get on the hype train and be very positive for a change. Of course the day after is another matter. :D
That's pushing it a bit!... I think you meant to say 'once it starts' :p

Hallelujah! I will try to hype myself this time. DKCR:TF better not take up too much time in this.

I want frickin' Flipnote Studio 3D, and Chibi robo for the 3DS would make me very glad haha! Let's hope they have some great WiiU content starring tomorrow :)