NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

Who Remembers: Hybrid Heaven

197592_15189_front.jpg

I have vague memories of this game - a weirdy, si-fi, Kojima game. I remember it had elements of strategy(?), in the form of acquiring new attacks/defenses(?) or some sort of rpg-like stat improvements (someone please shake up my memory).

It was a game I wish I invested more time in, as it feels like its one of those Konami gems faded away somewhere under a pile of N64 carts.

Anyone want to see a remake?

Edited by King_V

I actually bought Hybrid Heaven a few years ago but haven't got around to playing through it yet :red: I wouldn't mind hearing some impressions, though :hehe:

Yeah I have it still. I found it really disappointing. Can't remember it much but an RPG action game... I think you can focus attacks on limbs and the head and such... Tempted to watch youtube video to recap my memory...

Yeah I have it still. I found it really disappointing. Can't remember it much but an RPG action game... I think you can focus attacks on limbs and the head and such... Tempted to watch youtube video to recap my memory...

Yes! That was it - focusing attacks on different just felt so strategic for the time.

I always thought that Hybrid Heaven for N64 was badass. Not many people are aware of that little gem.

I always thought that Hybrid Heaven for N64 was badass. Not many people are aware of that little gem.

I think a remake from Konami will be perfectly timed.

Sign in to follow this