NEurope
Jimbob

Wrestling Mafia - The Game

Did yous really attempt to kill me on 3 nights?

And was there an A<>B Roleblocker?

Did yous really attempt to kill me on 3 nights?

And was there an A<>B Roleblocker?

I was an A<>B target swapper, so if you went for A you'd get B and vice versa - might have led to a roleblocking or two though I guess? My targets were:

N1: Reflect mr-paul onto himself.

N2: Swap Cube and ReZ

N3: Swap DuD and Peeps

N4: Item/Investigate EEVIL - somehow ended up at ReZ who was in your skip(looking back I thought I'd targetted ReZ)

N5: Swap Jonnas and mr-paul

Wow. Now I realise how people end up being shit remembering their targets! Got half of mine wrong from memory lol.

Edited by Rummy

I knew that had happens to me on N3!

At which point I knew peeps was lying as Eevil reflected me so I effectively protected peeps and he said someone had told him to look closer to home.

I started suspecting Mr-Paul and questioning him then, but died that night.

I had assumed the mafia had attempted to kill me twice already and failed, so thought they might not risk a third fail. how wrong I was :(

I meant switcher sorry Rummy, don't know why I wrote roleblocker?

What happened to my notes? mr-paul explained how he lied about his one, and I know Yvonne got one (but with him just asking about who targeted him, it was suspicious).

At which point I knew peeps was lying as Eevil reflected me so I effectively protected peeps and he said someone had told him to look closer to home.

Nope, I was telling the truth, here's what I got:

You went to kill DuD, you received instructions to look "closer to home". On the way to do the deed, you saw your brother Kane fighting the Right to Censor backstage. You decided to help him take them out.

I thought at the time Jimbob had messed up.

What went on that night?

I started suspecting Mr-Paul and questioning him then, but died that night.

I had assumed the mafia had attempted to kill me twice already and failed, so thought they might not risk a third fail. how wrong I was :(

I meant switcher sorry Rummy, don't know why I wrote roleblocker?

Damn. I thought I'd wrote in that post that I thought you'd clocked me too! I am well fucking off coherence lately. What was all the Kevin Kelly business btw? Cos I was doing promos with him that night, but he really didn't have anything to do with me(except he facilitated my power, so I read him as flavour).