NEurope
Jimbob

Wrestling Mafia - The Game

I roleblocked ReZ. I'm Latino Heat, chatting up the Bulldog. However, the write-up makes it seems like someone else was behind the stopped kill.

If anyone is Kane and/or the Undertaker, now would be a good time to share what you know. They have either roleblocked the killer, or they know of someone innocent and trustworthy.

I'm the undertaker and I got told to "look closer to home" when I tried to do my night action - is that a roleblock or does it make you target yourself? Anyway I didn't even do that because on the way I saw Kane fighting with The Right to Censor and joined in... absolutely no idea what is going on in this game lol I am not a wrestling fan :p

Does anyone want to admit to targeting me?

I attempted to target you but I was redirected to Peeps and subsequently roleblocked and was told it was by Latino Heat so can confirm Jonnas truth.

Well with these roleblocks and re-directs I'm getting more convinced by the idea the Right to Censor can't kidnap themselves(which does kind of make sense, and helps balance a bit in such a small game).

Allllllrighty then. That helps a lot.

Peeps, you say you felt the effects of someone's target last night?

BTW, has anyone else received a random alignment message during this game? On night 1 I got a message saying "Town", but I have no idea who this was referring to.

Kevin Kelly was a ring announcer? can't see anyone picking him? could be Brian Pillman or Stone Cold related? possibly??

Oh ok. I had information about someone doing something with Kevin Kelly, but didn't think of it not being targeted at a person. With it being a ring announcer, could it be related to the write up maybe???

I'm the undertaker and I got told to "look closer to home" when I tried to do my night action - is that a roleblock or does it make you target yourself? Anyway I didn't even do that because on the way I saw Kane fighting with The Right to Censor and joined in... absolutely no idea what is going on in this game lol I am not a wrestling fan :p

If Kane is in the game, he needs to speak up. If not, I'm going to guess you targeted either him, or someone from the RTC, depending on what your power does.

Who have you targeted?

@Mr\-Paul: Who did what with Kevin Kelly? You might as well say it, now.

I was curious who Kevin Kelly was too, and not only does he seem an announcer he seems to be slightly pre-game-era; I'm under the impression that he's flavour.

I've been wholly successful so far in the game, btw.

I've been wholly successful so far in the game, btw.

What hath thou been doing? Everyone else seems to be having trouble doing their shiz.

Just gonna point out at this point so that everyone is aware.. there appears to be an A<>B switcher in this game.

@The Peeps could you confirm whether or not what you posted earlier on was flavor or the effect of someone targeting you

What hath thou been doing? Everyone else seems to be having trouble doing their shiz.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing!

Just gonna point out at this point so that everyone is aware.. there appears to be an A<>B switcher in this game.

@The Peeps could you confirm whether or not what you posted earlier on was flavor or the effect of someone targeting you

I got told to "look closer to home" rather than perform my night action. I'm guessing that's the result of someone targeting me. I was questioning if it was a straight roleblock or if it's a 'target yourself instead' kind of deal.

Didn't someone else get told to look closer to home earlier on? Were you perchance after DuD at all, Peeps?

Peeps, when I asked you who you originally targeted, it was only about last night. Mind telling us?

It doesn't matter what I'm doing!

It does Dwayne. Since I worked my magic on you last night.

Vote: Rummy

Also.. I can guarantee he wasn't after me Rummy.

Cmon man, you must know what I'm about by now!

It does Dwayne. Since I worked my magic on you last night.

So you'd use my ability on me - which means you know what it is, no? Not only that, but you'll know that it's not a roleblocking(so I'm unsure what the vote's for, as I'm not Jonnas) - if you're going to vilify someone for a vote - provide your evidence.

However as you've been somewhat fishy since early claims, and somehow being under the impression of you targetting me last night makes me suspicious(I've explicitly been told I was successful and I definitely was) - I'll Vote:EEVILMURRAY

I'm willing to back up anyone providing information with my vote, because we need leads.

We currently have a 1v1 now where both can't be telling the truth..

Let's see how this pans out, but for now Remove Vote.