NEurope
Jimbob

Wrestling Mafia - The Game

Right, so... At the risk of being lynched, I'll tell the truth: I targeted Yvonne last night

Sounds like a lead to me.

Vote: Jonnas

A tag-team joined me to practice "crotch chops", but it didn't seem to affect my power.

I also targeted Yvonne, as I suspected him of being mafia.

Sounds like a lead to me.

Oh for cryin' out loud... Are you just going to avoid every question I pose you?

Vote: Eevilmurray

Eevilmurry - are you or are you not a roleblocker?

You stated your not, yet how can you possibly have worked your skills on Jonnas (claiming to have prevented a kill) and not be a roleblocker or some description?

I've got a theory, its just a hunch, but ReZ was last night's killer and Cube is a mafia protector. I've based this off info revealed in the thread so far today.

I was not sucessful in my actions last night.

Oh for cryin' out loud... Are you just going to avoid every question I pose you?

Maybe ¬_¬

No.

You stated your not

Yes. I might have to say it a few more times since it doesn't seem to be getting through.

how can you possibly have worked your skills on Jonnas (claiming to have prevented a kill) and not be a roleblocker or some description?

Because I am an ability reflector. I mirrored Jonnas' ability and used it on himself. So no, I didn't roleblock him. He roleblocked himself.

I know. Because I mirrored your actions back onto yourself last night. So I know what you do.

Because I am an ability reflector. I mirrored Jonnas' ability and used it on himself. So no, I didn't roleblock him. He roleblocked himself.

If it was a roleblock, it was definitely bad.

Jonnas describes his own roleblock as evil then.... leaning more towards you now Jonnas!

I guess that'd be what EEVIL was getting at, but if you reflect Jonnas's ability back on himself and he was killing - shouldn't he have killed himself? As for roleblocking himself, hmm - however then as well surely Jonnas would have known something happened to him?

Lots of mirroring and reflections going on here tbh.

You stated your not, yet how can you possibly have worked your skills on Jonnas (claiming to have prevented a kill) and not be a roleblocker or some description?

I've got a theory, its just a hunch, but ReZ was last night's killer and Cube is a mafia protector. I've based this off info revealed in the thread so far today.

Same argument as above - are we thinking that killers who are reflected just won't kill themselves or something?

If you reflected me my PM makes no sense.

Rummy - Yeah, that was my reasoning.

I know. Because I mirrored your actions back onto yourself last night. So I know what you do.

*sigh* The whole reason I was accusing you was because I thought you were another roleblocker. You could have said this sooner.

Remove Vote

Jonnas describes his own roleblock as evil then.... leaning more towards you now Jonnas!

It's not the roleblock I described as evil, it was the roleblocker itself. And I said it because, if I'm the town roleblocker, then surely someone with the same power as me would be the mafia roleblocker.

But it's not the case, we've been running around in circles.

Either way, I wasn't the roleblocked killer (as Rummy pointed out), so we're back to square one.

It's not the roleblock I described as evil, it was the roleblocker itself.

Which was you :blank:

I guess that'd be what EEVIL was getting at, but if you reflect Jonnas's ability back on himself and he was killing - shouldn't he have killed himself? As for roleblocking himself, hmm - however then as well surely Jonnas would have known something happened to him?

Lots of mirroring and reflections going on here tbh.

Same argument as above - are we thinking that killers who are reflected just won't kill themselves or something?

Normally I would agree (Awesome memories or ReZ's suicide in the 007 Mafia), but the wording I've got implies it is their ability is reflected, not their actual night action.

Votes (as they stand)

Jonnas - EEVILMURRAY (1)

Majority is 5

Day due to end 11pm tonight

No. The only wrestling-specific thing I have is the table.

Is "doing a promo" something you yourself can do, Rummy?

The only wrestling specific thing? Surely everyone got someone's item at the beginning of the game, including you?

How interesting - did you all send one in with your character choice?

I don't have any items.

Actually second my above cos you're a tricky bastard - have you ever had an item? Just in case you might have used a one use one and have nothing left ;)

How interesting - did you all send one in with your character choice?

Actually second my above cos you're a tricky bastard - have you ever had an item? Just in case you might have used a one use one and have nothing left ;)

No I didn't send one in. Missed that bit.

No I haven't used an item. Tricky bastard?! How very dare you.

Hmm. I sent one in so maybe that's why I got one - though I'd be interested to hear from others(inc @Jonnas) if they sent one in or not, and whether they have one. Was totes in the rules though.

By rules I mean signup posty thingy.

I sent one, I got one, I tried using it last night, I failed.

What was this promo thing you talked about? does it essentially roleblock you?

Final Vote Count

Jonnas: EEVILMURRAY (1)

Majority was 5

A back and forth end to Smackdown, but currently with not a lot to go on. Smackdown comes to a close. See you at the PPV!!.

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

Kidnapped

Yvonne

Night phase due to end 11pm Thursday. Get them targets in!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Welcome to the Royal Rumble PPV

We have an action packed show tonight, including the traditional Royal Rumble match. Where the winner will gain themselves a World Title shot.

The night began as it would normally start. More messages were passed around. More "protection" was hired, especially in our first contest. Latino Heat was chatting with the Bulldog backstage, and a winner of the 1996 games winner was seen backstage delivering a promo. As it seems to be the norm as of late, the Right to Censor seem to be involved somehow. Why would tonight be any different. Except something different happened this time.

And the night has only just begun!!!!

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

Kidnapped

Yvonne

Day has begun. Due to end 12pm Saturday

With 8 players, the majority remains at 5