NEurope
Jimbob

Wrestling Mafia - The Game

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... Vote: Eevil

2 votes with a small majority gives significantly more pressure.

Votes (as they stand)

EEVILMURRAY - DuD, Jonnas (2)

Day ends 11pm Sunday

I would be very happy to hear who targeted me! If nothing changes I will vote with the crowd.

So I assume you must've tracked me?

Either way, I am not The Undertaker, this mystical force of what Jonnas spoke of I do not know.

But nice logic though guys, there's no kill and there seems to have been some roleblocking going on but instead of focusing on who got roleblocked being a potential killer we've decided to scrutinise the method of the roleblocking*.

*I'm not a roleblocker.

I tried to target you too but was told to go "closer to home". So in the end, I targeted myself which helped nothing at all.

Targetting EEVIL or Jonnas?

Targetting EEVIL or Jonnas?

Jonnas was my target.

No one else got anything? I know there's only a few of us playing really, but not everyone will have been blocked.

I worked my skills on him. There was no kill. Pr0

Oh so you WERE the roleblocker, ya lil' liar.

Well, so am I. Except I'm the town roleblocker. That's why I'm so sure that the one who roleblocked me had to be the mafia roleblocker.

Vote: Eevilmurray (again, just for emphasis)

Guys, I am certain that the ones responsible for this deathless night are the APA (the brawlers mentioned in the write-up), who protected the victim, no doubt.

Looking for the townie who roleblocked the mafioso is a fruitless endeavour, because only I could've done that, and I clearly didn't.

And if you still have any doubt, remember that Eevil was the one who lied

Final Vote Count

EEVILMURRAY: Jonnas, DuD (2)

Jonnas: EEVILMURRAY (1)

Majority was 5 (9 players)

With the day going back and forth, and with no clear leads to go on, the phase ends. With one accusation on the APA, whom knows. All i know is it's time for an ad break.

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

Day phase ends, due to end 11pm Monday. Get them targets in.

Later that night on Smackdown.....................

5 superstars were located near the boardroom, another was in the locker room checking himself in the mirror. And more random chair-shots were delivered, as well as many other notes.

But this is the WWE, and what would the WWE be without a wrestling match. The first match of the evening, Triple H vs Ken Shamrock. The match was scheduled for 1 fall, with no disqualifications or countouts. 15 minutes into the match, Triple H hits the pedigree on Ken Shamrock. However, before he could go for the pin...........

The dreaded RTC music hits, and out come 3 individuals. The same 3 who kidnapped Vince McMahon. With no-one coming to help, he was surrounded and ambushed by the 3 men. They knocked him out, and carted him out of the ring and into the back of a car.

Triple H has been kidnapped by the Right to Censor - Yvonne is no longer in the game

The man known simply as The Game, one of the founding members of DX. His early career, well do you want to know really?. Much of his Attitude era days were a member of DX, before breaking into singles career and winning the WWE title on more than 1 occasion. Marrying the boss’s daughter certainly helped him if you know what I mean.

You have the following role/power - You have 2 powers to choose from on each night, you must choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable (from everything) and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

He was a member of the town

A tribute video was aired of Triple H

With the kidnapping of Triple H, a table was left behind at ringside. And so Smackdown continued

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

Kidnapped

@Yvonne

8 players remain, majority remains at 5.

Day phase due to end at 11pm Wednesday

Oh so you WERE the roleblocker, ya lil' liar.

And if you still have any doubt, remember that Eevil was the one who lied

I never said I was a roleblocker. So I wasn't lying. In fact I distinctly said I wasn't a roleblocker.

Right, so... At the risk of being lynched, I'll tell the truth: I targeted Yvonne last night (I was redirected to myself and everything). I thought he might've been a mafioso (mainly because no one besides Eevil seems suspicious so far).

Now, Eevil... You do admit to roleblocking me, huh? Start talking.

NEW POST: Just saw your post. If you aren't a roleblocker...

I worked my skills on him. There was no kill. Pr0

Explain this comment.

...Unless you're telling me I was the victim all along and that you're the APA (or some other protector), I don't follow.

I'm getting a lot of contradictions in my information here but I think it's safe to consider Mr-Paul as town based on what I know...