MC_Screen_01.jpg

MC_Screen_02.jpg

MC_Screen_03.jpg

MC_Screen_04.jpg

MC_Screen_05.jpg

MC_Screen_06.jpg

MC_Screen_07.jpg

MC_Screen_08.jpg

It will be released on the 3DS eShop (March/April) in an episodic structure. Season 2 will arrive next year as a separate title.

• Episode 1: $8.99 (contains chapters 1 - 4 + 6 VR Missions: ~4 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 2 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 5 - 8: ~2 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 3 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 9 - 12: ~2 hours of gameplay).
  • Episode 4 (as DLC): $1.99 (contains chapters 13 - 16: ~2 hours of gameplay).

ADaEqYS.png

IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/24/mutant-mudd-dev-announces-moon-chronicles-for-3ds

Official website: http://www.renegadekid.com/moonchronicles.htm

Edited by -Dem0-

Loved this game so much. The story really sucked me in unexpectedly & it's one of the few games where i've reached the end & immediately gone back & played it through again on hard.

I kinda hope it gets a cartridge release too, 'cos that's how I got RK's other DS games when they weren't available in UK/EUR - Dementium took a year to get here and ATV Wild Ride never got here (I'd love to try the 3DS remake of that but unfortunately it's digital download, and only came out in the US so you can't even import it).

They have confirmed controls are fully customisable.

Anyone else thinks it looks a bit... cack?!

They have confirmed controls are fully customisable.

Anyone else thinks it looks a bit... cack?!

It looks like that because it's just a remake of the original on the DS, hence the N64-ish visuals and stuff.

I think the actual sequel will be much more visually impressive.

Be that as it may, I'm very much liking what I'm seeing and will be keeping an eye on this.

If you're going to bother with an upgraded port, don't just make it widescreen and add texture filtering. Jesus Christ.

I appreciate it would be a lot more time and money to remodel and reskin the game but it looks like a turd smeared in vaseline.