NEurope
Jimbob

R.I.P Roger Lloyd-Pack

Best known for his role as Trigger in "Only Fools and Horses", died aged 69 after a battle with Pancreatic Cancer.

Shocked isn't the word, but all the good actors seem to be leaving too soon. R.I.P

Link

Poor old Barty Crouch. Diverse and talented actor nonetheless, but definitely very memorable for his outstanding contribution to Only Fools and Horses as Trigger.

Really sad news about Roger Lloyd-Pack, he plaid quite a few memorable roles (for me anyway)

Hope you are cramping peoples style at 80's bars in Heaven Trigger

I realised recently that as we get older, the number of well known people who die is only going to accelerate.

The Ship of Theseus will always be known as Triggers Broom to me.

Gutted doesn't even begin to describe it. This man delighted thousands of people with his characters and will continue to do so forever.

R.I.P Roger Lloyd-Pack.

:(

I always found it funny in the instances where Trigger would refer to Rodney as 'Dave' in Only Fools and Horses... :p

Genuinely devastated grew up watching OFAH religiously. It's odd I was speaking to my girlfriend the other day about the national outpouring of emotion that will happen when David Jason dies and then said actually when any of them die there will be and it's happened all too soon.

Devastated to hear the news this evening. Didn't realise he had cancer. They were meant to record an episode of Only Fools and Horses in March, first one in 10 years. If they go ahead with it, it just won't be the same without him. 69 years isn't bad but definitely could and should have been more. R.I.P Trigger.

Tell you the truth... I never really liked Only Fools and Horses, but I always found Trigger hilarious. I will remember this guy mostly as Owen in the Vicar of Dibley.