NEurope
Ashley

N-Europe turns 16!

Yup that's right, we're sixteen as of today. Can you believe its been three years since N-Europe entered the awkward teen?

As I said on the site's news story, thank you to everyone for your continued support :)

I'd also like to thank all the staff that work on the site/forum for their help. It's not easy at times, but I appreciate everything they do.

Although just because we're sixteen, doesn't mean we're going to be sweet. Someone bring me cake!

The website can now legally have sex.

And I am no longer interested.

Crazy that it has been 16 years. Well it hasn't for me. So it's not crazy.

Well done to everyone though, for their input and etc. GR8 SITE.

Don't tell ReZ that, please don't

Happy 16th Birthday, it's been fun for the times i've been here. Many laughs we've had, many more to come.

Sixteen years...

...to think I've been a staff member for over half that amount of time! :heh:

I must say though it has been both a pleasure and a privilege to both work alongside so many amazing staff members plus to have been a member of such a fantastic forum community. :)

Here's to another sixteen! : peace:

*gets back to writing reviews*

Finally! ReZ will stop sending dick pics.

Who's been here since the start?

I've been with n_europe since it was 7 years old. Now I feel dirty.

Only joking, I have lots of experience with 7 year olds.

I arrived in 2002/2003! I was redirected here when those awful forums on the official Nintendo website were about to get closed. There was a thread telling people where they should go and I'm glad I stumbled upon it :)

I loved reading about all the upcoming GameCube games and downloading all those awesome wallpapers. I used to sit and think "man it must be so fun to work in the Cube-Europe office, playing games and making wallpapers"

This site has seen me through many awkward years and I'm sure many more to come! So thanks to everyone that helps to create such a great place!

-bstmte

______

Chek out monkey mad forumz for a grt time nd to tlk about donkey konga!!

Pretty sure I first signed up in December 2002 when Wind Waker came out in Japan.

Wow, it really has been a long time. Thanks for having me... and then having me back again.

Brilliant stuff! Many thanks to all the staff for their hard work and efforts, and to the members without whom the community wouldn't even exist!

I was a lurker for a long time before I signed up and then when I did sign up I didnt post until late 2012. I think my first forum were the official GBA ones if anyone remembers those.

Congrats for not turning rubbish for a whole 16 years.

I've been here for the thick end of those 16, and I'm glad that I have been.

Congrats for not turning rubbish for a whole 16 years.

This is awkward.

Happy Birthday, N-E.

Happy Birthday N-E and thank you to all of the staff that are keeping it up and running :)

Great community full of many great and interesting people. I've enjoyed my time here, so here's too many more great years.

Now you're one year past being old enough to drink in the States.

Having not been here for a bit, I forget the original owner's name, and was wondering what happened to him. I know he got a job at nintendo, just no updates over the years...that I've been gone.

17 minutes ago, Svt4Him said:

Now you're one year past being old enough to drink in the States.

Having not been here for a bit, I forget the original owner's name, and was wondering what happened to him. I know he got a job at nintendo, just no updates over the years...that I've been gone.

Welcome back. :)

A few years have passed since this thread, in fact, N-Europe is now in its Twenty-Third year, and I completely forgot... ::shrug: though last year the site turned Twenty-Two, and there were a few changes, there's an article you can check out which will bring you up to date if you want to check it out.

There's a bit about the site history on there, but as for one of the sites original owners and founder, I believe you're thinking of Tim Symons, and you're correct, he did get a job at Nintendo in Germany, several years ago, though these days he's at Guerilla Games as their Principal Franchise Producer.

Nice to see you back on the forums. :peace:

Yeay? I joined when this place was called revo-europe. Around the time the Gamecube was winding down and the Wii was yet to be revealed at E3.

around mid 2006 i think