NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

My story hasn't changed, last night I targeted Rummy, with a protect and a roleblock, ie a jailkeep.

JUst going to double check a few details but yeah this is looking pretty conclusive.

Vote: Yvonne

The other person reached me successfully, hence why I don't buy it at all. You've had enough chance, I'm keeping my vote and urge the others to do the same.

ad: Just realised Jamba was the fourth vote anyhow.

Hmph well, that's twice in a row now I've been lynched as town. When I flip you will want to take a look at Cube...

When I flip you will want to take a look at Cube...

The person who hasn't voted based on iffy information?

Twas my item - I thought it ideal to avoid letting a townie get killed.

As for me, I'm going to Vote:Cube for what I think was a silly double bluff by Yvonne on the end of the last day.

@Jamba should know about what I do, so he can tell you (or I can just say it, if you prefer).

On top of that, I can also say that Jamba's revealed power investigator power isn't the only thing he does.

(Doublepsot)

Actually, it's the stage of the game where we should reveal everythign we know.

Night 1 - I found out that DuD is a tracker.

Night 2 - I found that Diageo can illuminate players in the write-up.

Night 3 - I was tackled

Night 4 - I found out that Jamba is a kind of tracker that can also find people's powers.

Night 5 - I didn't send my target in on time, although it sounds like Jamba targeted me that night.

Night 6 - Radioactive energy, fire and debris

@Jamba, I'd like to know your results.

I'd also like to hear Jamba's results... I'm not sold on Cube either way yet tbh. The time for revealing everything was a couple of day phases ago really though and your results aren't exactly redemptive, Cube...

So Rummy, you stopped everyone last night? Quite powerful!

There are probably 2 more members of the mafia still at large... of the people left I am most suspicious of Jamba, Cube and Diageo (in order of suspicion). I wouldn't be surprised if Cube and Jamba were both mafia...

Jamba, Cube and Diageo (in order of suspicion).

Diageo's power is the least likely to belong to a member of the mafia. He's the only one I 100% trust at the moment.

Also, due to trusting Diageo, I firmly believe that half of the votes on Yvonne were from his teammates - he was nowhere near as active as normal, so if he didn't have enough time for this game, he would be the perfect sacrifice.

I think there's 2 Mafia left out of Cube, Jamba and Diageo. Looking at Cube's targets the vast majority of that is known already except for N4, although Jamba could be backing him up. He was also roleblocked on a night when there was no kill.

I'll wait until later before voting.

I trust Jamba tbh, he pegged me as a townie without outing me and I don't think mafia would have. I'm happy to go for either Cube or Diageo, but preferably Cube atm. Something about Peeps has been bothering me, but I can't really place it on anything.

I'll just remind you that I wanted to vote for Yvonne while you were all voting for Sméagol.

He was also roleblocked on a night when there was no kill.

I recommend looking back. Jonnas died when I was roleblocked.

It was @Diageo who was roleblocked on the night of no kill, but it looked like a protection in the write-up.

@The Peeps, I wouldn't mind a list of targets from you, either.

Night 1 - Sheikah targeted himself

Night 2 - no target - I was boosted to track & reverse track for night 3

Night 3 - No one targeted Yvonne. Yvonne targeted Cube.

Night 4 - Sméagol was targeted by Jimbob

Night 5 - Rummy was targeted by himself, Sheikah and Yvonne

Night 6 - Roleblocked

Going to Vote: Jamba, mostly due to process of elimination.

Your information seems pretty solid, so I agree with your conclusion - you can also see that Diageo's power worked in the write-up, so it could only have been me or Jamba making the kill that night. I'm pretty certain that it wasn't me (unfortunately, I don't have a good excuse).

Vote: Jamba.

If it's a choice to lynch Jamba or Cube then I'm going with Cube. He might not have killed on N3 but his results seem to be mostly all stuff we already knew.

Of course it would help if Jamba turned up to give us his targets.

Vote: Cube

It didn't - all it did was prove you didn't kill that night. Either Jamba or Diageo did.

You said that the only person you 100% trust is Diageo which seems odd compared to the other people left (character highlighting benefits either side and like you said, it was him who was RB on a no kill night).

I'm assuming that there's two mafia left in the three of you, so it makes sense that one of you would be trying to backup another.

I was referring to Yvonne roleblocking me on night 3, as we would have wasted two powers with no knowledge of if he was tracked or I was reverse tracked (and even then, that information only exists because The Peeps boosted himself - without that, we wouldn't know that Yvonne had roleblocked me).