NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

I'm gonna come out with my power and hope someone has something useful to do with it. I highlight a player in the write up. Last night I targeted The Peeps, which would make him the royal blue reindeer, and the one that witnessed the mentioned shenanigans.

Well bugger this. I was roleblocked last night.

Vote:Yvonne

I'm gonna come out with my power and hope someone has something useful to do with it. I highlight a player in the write up. Last night I targeted The Peeps, which would make him the royal blue reindeer, and the one that witnessed the mentioned shenanigans.

Have you used it on me before?

@The Peeps can you confirm this?

I've had something that would suggest that he makes people more visible but I could be misinterpreting it.

@Cube - The info I'm getting on you is... confusing. Is there anything that you can give me to clarify? It's like you can do something different each turn or am being target swapped or some shit?

@Cube - The info I'm getting on you is... confusing. Is there anything that you can give me to clarify? It's like you can do something different each turn or am being target swapped or some shit?

Yes, I have two powers. One of them seems more useful than the other, so I've only been using that one.

I'll also vote: Yvonne[/i]. Way shifty with his vote last night.

@Rummy did anything else happen?

Indeed it did!

Nothing that I see being of note; except to confirm the information provided by anyone else. If anyone can tell me what it was, then I'll know - but right now I don't think that's in town interest for it to be openly out there.

Vote: Yvonne

I can confirm that Diageo's information is correct which clears him from the kill last night. Have players been specifically mentioned in write-ups before now? I don't remember but I'll have a look back in a bit.

Rummy was targeted by himself, Sheikah and Yvonne. Yvonne would appear to be the roleblocker.

Really?

I targeted Diageo, I'm the RB

Not sure what happened there Rummy if the only thing you got was roleblocked.

Vote: Yvonne

I can confirm that Diageo's information is correct which clears him from the kill last night. Have players been specifically mentioned in write-ups before now? I don't remember but I'll have a look back in a bit.

Rummy was targeted by himself, Sheikah and Yvonne. Yvonne would appear to be the roleblocker.

What shenanigans did you witness, because it looks like you witnessed the kill.

Well bugger this. I was roleblocked last night.

Vote:Yvonne

Have you used it on me before?

You should know if I have.

Already revealed my info. I'm simply a reverse tracker and I witnessed '3' people target Rummy (one of those was Rummy himself).

I also protected. I was given a temporary protect power (don't have it any more) and that's why I targeted Rummy. So far he's the only one I completely trust.

You were jailkept last night Rummy, important difference.

Incorrect, vote stays.

I've appeared, but I don't know if it's due to your doing. You however, will know - tell me about myself and I'll know you're telling the truth.

I can confirm...that you probably did target me last night with this info :p

If I protect you and I roleblock you, I jailkeep you. The boost I got didn't stop my initial power from working, but I figured it was worth protecting you even if that meant roleblocking.

rummy mentioned in the last day phase that he could block all nefarious activities in the night. There's no way you would've jailkept him knowing that and being town.

Um to be honest, that piece of information slipped me. How can Rummy block all actions??

EBWOP: Oh! Still got his item. OK well, my apologies. Wouldn't it have taken precedence over my action though?

Also isn't that OP?

It's a one use item. Still, you haven't answered my question @Yvonne - what would you have been protecting me from?

It was protection...protection from God.

F_20031001ed_imgSNN0_48156a.jpg

Shazam...

Seriously though, his story has changed twice now. Come on people.