NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

Assuming the flip goes the way I think it will, I have nothing to worry about.

Why vote yourself? If you are town then you literally just handed yourself to the Mafia since majority is now reached.

@Diageo I still want to hear more - what did you do the night before last?

Why vote yourself? If you are town then you literally just handed yourself to the Mafia since majority is now reached.

@Diageo I still want to hear more - what did you do the night before last?

I looooove to be proven right. So me voting myself facilitates that ;). Also, with most investigators gone, and people having nothing to go on, I just helped by giving you a vote list. I basically just handed you a mafia member right there.

Have you considered that the people goading you into voting yourself don't really doubt you and are actually in fact Mafia?

No one's goading me to do anything. And like I´ve said, I´ve given you a definitive list you can focus on. Don´t deny that´s not helpful.

It's not helpful when a townie votes himself out :p

If you flip town, Yvonne may well be mafia but it might be too late with the night kill as well.

I didn't quite get that either.

As for the night, we might be ok, I've still got my item to use! Should prevent all nefarious activities, so can buy us another day at least - the question is do we have an idea where we'll go next for either flip of Smeagol?

Sorry, what do people mean by flip?

I didn't quite get that either.

As for the night, we might be ok, I've still got my item to use! Should prevent all nefarious activities, so can buy us another day at least - the question is do we have an idea where we'll go next for either flip of Smeagol?

Not sure if that's going to hurt the momentum that we could be gaining here.

Sorry, what do people mean by flip?

Not sure if that's going to hurt the momentum that we could be gaining here.

The flip's the alignment reveal, as if flipping an unknown card to reveal its true identity. So, if Smeagol's town where do we go next? OR if he's mafia, then where do we go next(presumably different paths).

Ehm yeah, well if you were town you´d actually know where to go next now wouldn´t you?

Personally it'd be Yvonne, but my decision isn't that of the collective's - I see no reason why we can't speculate now(and in fact I'd prefer it to hold people to something later).

Don't understand, surely Yvonne could just as easily be a protector as mafia?

What info came to that conclusion? However I'll admit for me Yvonne's more a vote due to inactivity/quietness compared to his usual self.

I'm also still curious what's the happy haps with these penguins. From last night's writeup I wonder if they're different/separate to the mafia.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't! I obviously need to change up my play style because I'm apparently instantly suspicious when I post about as much as everyone else but somehow survive to day 4.

Maybe people can elect to go to the penguin pen and remain safe that way? Not sure!

So you admit it!

Tbh activity has been pretty poor all round this game, though I'm not sure why given everyone seemed to be after a new one.

There's just been no talking points. Apparently nothing suspicious has happened to anyone, or if they have they've not cared to discuss it. Is there no power cop? We seem to have a complete lack of information coming out.

Yvonne, the manner in which you voted for Sméagol is suspicious enough. Sticking a vote on with no explanation at all. Why did you vote for him? I thought you were being more quiet than usual so I explained that and stuck a vote on you for pressure.

I was only voting for Smeagol based on the fact we've got nothing else to really go on, we can't go down the route of ridding inactivity (or can we) in the case we start helping the mafia with town kills. Personally, i'm in agreeance with Rummy. If Smeagol is town, then Yvonne could be the next target depending on things.

My plan was to keep the day phase open until this morning as activity was strong. But no one replied so I forgot.

NIGHT FIVE

@Cube

@Diageo

@Jamba

@Jimbob

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Apologies, I don'goofed and miscounted!

Vote : Sméagol - 5 ; Rummy, Jimbob, Jamba, Rummy, Yvonne.

Vote : Yvonne - 1 ; The Peeps.

The animals gathered around....

FLRP_suy_zps07fb2565.jpg

@Sméagol is dead. He was the Floral Lavander Red Panda. He could target players and discover the power of their items. He was a member of the town.

NIGHT FIVE

@Cube

@Diageo

@Jamba

@Jimbob

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

The night was a flurry of activity.

The penguins sat at the gates, eating popcorn. Jerks! One of them remarked "#flavour" and another lol'd.

The Royal Blue Reindeer had to be on alert as it witnessed all the shenanigans.

IKBV_caar1_zps244104bf.jpg

@Jimbob is dead. He was the International Klein Blue Velociraptor and could target a player and roleblock them. He was a member of the town.

Aluminum Foil lay by Sméagol's body.

Headphones lay by Jimbob's body.

@Cube

@Diageo

@Jamba

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

With seven players the majority is four.

DAY SIX