NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

Well he is right, though I'm at a loss as to how he'd know or come to the conclusion without possibly knowing my targets. My targets that haven't been Peeps. Which I can confirm.

So how is it exactly that you can confirm Rummy as town?

I've managed to piece together a bit about his movements and who he has targeted. That behaviour would totally contradict the objectives of the mafia.

Do you have any more than that?

This is what goes wrong with mafia - anyone gives a little something, and then people want EVERYTHING. Why not ask all those other quiet folks for something, anything!

I'm not giving my targets btw, though I'll gladly say who I didn't target(within reason not being like...everyone :P Or The Peeps).

Why is nobody else actually bothered by Smeagol's strange and cryptic behaviour with Cube? And our general lack of info, from info gatherers?

Well, that's a pretty fair explanation for me. Puts Jamba in my good books. UNLESS THATS WHAT HE WANTS FROM ME.

Just kidding. I think Jamba's safe. We've got a lot of quiet folks, and if we assume me and Jamba ARE town(which you needn't, but just assume for me) how many mafia are we reckoning are in the game? 3? I don't think Jimbob's mafia frankly for his blind following/voting of Smeagol, and so that leaves me 6 potentials...of whom I suspect Smeagol the most. 3/6 I reckon is 50% chance of being right, so I'm happy to keep my vote here.

Cube Diageo Sheikah Sméagol The Peeps Yvonne

Yvonne's much quieter than I'd usually expect also. I don't quite believe Sheikah is mafia, though posts currently seem hollow to me; all questions of others, nothing of his own.

This is what goes wrong with mafia - anyone gives a little something, and then people want EVERYTHING. Why not ask all those other quiet folks for something, anything!

I asked him that because I expected him to have more, if that makes sense.

What was the whole thing with you and Cube about?

I merely gave him a suggestion.

Why is nobody else actually bothered by Smeagol's strange and cryptic behaviour with Cube? And our general lack of info, from info gatherers?

I don't know Smeagol very well and I definitely don't know how he plays a mafia game but his behaviour is strange particularly on the first night. I can't tell if he's trying to bluff having nothing to give away or is just being overly cautious as an important town. However I'm not finding his conversation with Cube that bizarre.

The mafia is just going to keep on picking us off if we do nothing with the daytime so I'm going to

Vote: Smeagol.

I don't have any direct evidence but I'm becoming aware that some pressure needs to be applied to stop us going extinct.

Ok, I´m far from important, I´m an item investigator.

@Rummy What I don´t get is why you find someone being cryptic so suspicious? Surely you have witnessed other townies posting hints about their roles? Furthermore, it was obvious my posts wasn´t cryptic to the person it was addressed to. Blurting out all the info I had didn´t do me any good last game, so I´m keeping quiet once again, like I used to.

Anyway, I´ll give you one last chance to not make a mistake, I suggest you focus on someone else.

vote: Sméagol

I agree, i suggest more plant a vote on Smeagol. It's Day 5 and none of us have lynched anyone.

Ok, I´m far from important, I´m an item investigator.

@Rummy What I don´t get is why you find someone being cryptic so suspicious? Surely you have witnessed other townies posting hints about their roles? Furthermore, it was obvious my posts wasn´t cryptic to the person it was addressed to. Blurting out all the info I had didn´t do me any good last game, so I´m keeping quiet once again, like I used to.

Anyway, I´ll give you one last chance to not make a mistake, I suggest you focus on someone else.

vote: Sméagol

I still don't understand how Cube knew what you were talking about when he never had the shield.

I'm not going to lynch someone just because we haven't lynched anyone yet. I agree that we need to lynch people but there's nothing on Sméagol. I'm not up for blind lynching.

People need to come out with their info tbh. That's what will catch the mafia.

I'm not going to lynch someone just because we haven't lynched anyone yet. I agree that we need to lynch people but there's nothing on Sméagol. I'm not up for blind lynching.

True, i've said all i need to say however.

Couldn't agree more but if people don't get some pressure then nothing is going to happen. I'd be open to alternative methods if you have any.

I want to know more about what @Sméagol has found out.

Like I said, I only have one result, as I´ve only send in 2 targets and I was roleblocked the last time. And my results won´t reveal alignments.

I will defer to @Cube to reveal (or not reveal) what I found out, but it´s not going to bring you any closer to finding mafia.

Like I said, I only have one result, as I´ve only send in 2 targets and I was roleblocked the last time. And my results won´t reveal alignments.

I will defer to @Cube to reveal (or not reveal) what I found out, but it´s not going to bring you any closer to finding mafia.

Appreciate the info.

I'd like to understand more about why you and Cube seem to trust each other so easily. Just because you have investigated the items he's holding doesn't mean that he's town right?

It´s not trust. I don´t know whether he's town or not. However, I have nothing to believe he isn´t either. I simply gave him a suggestion, and it´s up to him to use it or not. Since Cube isn´t under scrutiny at the moment, I don't feel the need to reveal his info, how insignificant that may be, so I´ll leave that up to him.

Yeah, I've picked some up. I imagine most of the items are probably used up by now, which makes Smeagol's ability seem a little underpowered by this point.

######

Have people been successfully picking up the dropped items?

Yes, ReZ gives you a PM, there´s no in-thread confirmation.

It´s not trust. I don´t know whether he's town or not. However, I have nothing to believe he isn´t either. I simply gave him a suggestion, and it´s up to him to use it or not. Since Cube isn´t under scrutiny at the moment, I don't feel the need to reveal his info, how insignificant that may be, so I´ll leave that up to him.

Everyone's under scrutiny! :awesome:

I can confirm that Sméagol can investigate items, based on how he gave me suggestions on how to use the Nexus 5 I picked up.

So given he suggested you go to my shield, what do you do with it? Not steal or break it, I hope.

That´s not what he´s going to do with it, unless that happens to be his main ability.

So given he suggested you go to my shield, what do you do with it? Not steal or break it, I hope.

The Nexus 5 allowed me to order an item. If I did choose shield, I would have a new one.